Hyperspace Mountain

gochief58

Mouseketeer
Just saw on Disneyland app that Space Mountain is back to Hyperspace Mountain. Is this just for May 4th or is it coming back for longer? We are there 5/21 to 6/2 and would hope it’s still going then!!

I saw something somewhere that said it would be there for the summer. Not sure where I saw that, or exact dates. Maybe someone else can chime in?

The website just says Limited Time, but Ghost Galaxy returns in September so I would think they would leave it until they instal that overlay.

I read something the other day with exact dates, I think it was on instagram, can;t remember the dates, but do remember that it would be long gone by the time we arrive on the 23rd June...

There is not an official date on the refurbishment schedule showing when space will go down for removal, and the website simply says Limited Time, so I’d take that with a grain of salt if it didn’t come from Disney directly!

No closing dates yet. Expected to last through the summer. It isn't showing as closed any dates on the current calendar.

Just saw on Disneyland app that Space Mountain is back to Hyperspace Mountain. Is this just for May 4th or is it coming back for longer?

Wait -- is it now HSM? I was at the park two days ago and it was simply SM. If they made the change that quickly, I, for one, would be impressed.

Looking forward to my first time riding HSM. Actually, this will be my first time to ride Space Mountain at DLR period.

There is not an official date on the refurbishment schedule showing when space will go down for removal, and the website simply says Limited Time, so I’d take that with a grain of salt if it didn’t come from Disney directly!
It is on the office Disneyland app

I know it showed closed for refurb yesterday but I hadn’t looked at for a few days before that. One day would be an awfully short downtime but maybe that conversion is pretty easy.

I know it showed closed for refurb yesterday but I hadn’t looked at for a few days before that. One day would be an awfully short downtime but maybe that conversion is pretty easy.
It was just down one day. The big question is when will they change it back. Most of us are betting it stays all summer and doesn't close again until September for Ghost Galaxy .Of course with a one day closing they could probably switch it back at any time. However, Hyperspace is popular and Solo comes out later this month too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter