I’m conflicted now.. help!!

katyringo

DIS Veteran
We currently have fantasmic blue bayou reservation for 4th July, then plan to stay there to watch 4th juky fireworks.

But I just found out about the pre WOC 4th July thing.

Should we keep as is with doing our WOC dessert party on July 2nd and keep our 4th July fantasmic or switch them around?

There is very limited availability for blue bayou fantasmic on the 4th so I’m hesitant to risk it..

Man I wish I could clone myself at Disneyland sometimes!!

Would you rather time! Which would you rather do? Honestly that’s the most important question here as you can book what you want and after you have it secured cancel the other reservation. (Can’t say which is better as I’ve never been in the parks for the 4th.)

We currently have fantasmic blue bayou reservation for 4th July, then plan to stay there to watch 4th juky fireworks.

But I just found out about the pre WOC 4th July thing.

Should we keep as is with doing our WOC dessert party on July 2nd and keep our 4th July fantasmic or switch them around?

There is very limited availability for blue bayou fantasmic on the 4th so I’m hesitant to risk it..

Man I wish I could clone myself at Disneyland sometimes!!
Woc is just a tag but it does have fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter