I’m staying at All Star Music Resort!!

Dpflake

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are having to do a split stay between hotels at Disney Springs and All Star Resort Music. So on 9/14 and 9/15 we are staying at a hotel in Disney Springs. On 9/16 we will check into All Star Music Resort until 9/21. I wish we could have stayed the whole trip at All Star Music Resort. However, I’m excited about being one of the first guests that get to stay on opening day. The rooms are probably exceptionally clean since no one has been staying in them for over a year.
I’m so very excited!!! I can’t wait till September!

Quick question: Can my husband and I take the Disney bus to the All Stay Music Resort, or do we have to get a Lyft? We will only have one suitcase each. Thanks everyone for reading my post and possibly helping me with my questions. 😊

The room will be great!!! We stayed in a room that was 1 week old at POP after being refurbished and it was 100% spotless.

Luggage is not allowed on Disney transportation, so you'll need to take a taxi/Lyft/Uber

I am so jealous. I will be at AS Music in 226 days. It has been our go to resort since 2009. When you check in say hi to Sibil. Tell her Pete and Linda say hi. We stayed in the newly refurbished suite back in February, 2020 and loved it.

We are staying in early Nov for 2 nights, the prices were so cheap per night we couldn't pass it up.

I'm excited too. Will be going to ASMOVIES IN OCTOBER. Looking forward to it.
About to hit the resort thread on the boards!

Keep checking, especially closer to your trip date. Those dates have a good possibility of opening up. I traveled to WDW several times a year pre-covid, and by frequently checking the dates I was pretty much always able to grab dates that were previously sold out. You can then call to have them link the 2 reservations so you[ll be in the same room for your entire stay. Good Luck.

To answer your transportation question you will have to get your own transportation from Disney Springs to ASM.

My husband and I are having to do a split stay between hotels at Disney Springs and All Star Resort Music. So on 9/14 and 9/15 we are staying at a hotel in Disney Springs. On 9/16 we will check into All Star Music Resort until 9/21. I wish we could have stayed the whole trip at All Star Music Resort.

Does anyone know if all rooms will be refurbished by opening?
I was told by a guest services CM that all the rooms are refurbished. She also said the family suites look great. In the living room they've switched to a table murphy bed and queen sized murphy bed that pulls down onto the sofa.

The photos of the rooms at disneyworld.com aren't updated yet.

I was told by a guest services CM that all the rooms are refurbished. She also said the family suites look great. In the living room they've switched to a table murphy bed and queen sized murphy bed that pulls down onto the sofa.

The photos of the rooms at disneyworld.com aren't updated yet.
Thanks! hoping they were done. Really don't want to be in a room that hasn't been done... they were looking pretty worn when we stayed there a few years ago.

Congrats! We are moving to the family suites for our January trip, hopefully Calypso 10!! Stayed there for the first time in 1995, it's changed a lot but still feels like "home". Great value for the cost especially with the kitchenette and 3 different food courts nearby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter