I am feeling sick again

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
The 13th was very unlucky for me when I had just finished my breakfast and I started feeling weak and not only that I have achy bones and I think I'm catching a cold again and I couldn't even finish my dinner because I felt weird and so I decided to rest and got some sleep but now I have a weird feeling in my throat and still achy. I dislike being sick so much that the only thing I truly wish is to feel better. Hopefully I have a good day tomorrow

It appears that i'm feeling a whole lot better today because I was able to sleep with no problem. I don't know what happened to me yesterday but we have been having weather changes and all of us have allergies but i'm glad to be feeling good today

I am glad to read that you are feeling better. Sometimes we have to listen to our bodies and just rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter