• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I AM Going to go to WDW on December 21, 2012!!!

Has anyone else read up on the whole 2012 apocalypse thing? I have briefly ever since someone told me about it a couple of years ago and it freaks me out!!! I am a logical person and I don't believe in a lot but this still gets me going... and whenever I see references of it in movies I just HAVE to watch that movie!

Most recently: I Am Legend took place in 2012 and there is a movie titled "2012" coming out in November.

My point is though, I KNOW where I am going to be on December 21, 2012... WDW! If I am going to die anywhere, it will be WDW if I can choose.

Anyone else with me?

lol, I Am Legend is a remake anyways.... You just go to Disney World and have a great time! I'd love to take another trip in 2012... maybe I can take my first holiday visit then?!

lol, I Am Legend is a remake anyways.... You just go to Disney World and have a great time! I'd love to take another trip in 2012... maybe I can take my first holiday visit then?!

Haha, I know I Am Legend is a remake but the original didn't take place in 2012. But it's really just giving me an excuse to go in 2012 and for the holidays (probably for the first time).

Any reason to go and I'll take it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter