I am Graduated... I know, not exchange related, but...

UrsulasMyHero

Don't forget the importance of BODY Language!
Since I don't post to the regular community board any more, and only deal with the community board, I thought I would post this here. :) Forgive me?

I have finally completed Massage Therapy School, and now I only have to take the National Board Certification test to go into practice! The best thing? I graduated with Honours! I'm so happy to have graduated with such high marks.

Just remember, you can follow your dreams and accomplish ANYTHING you set your mind to!

Love to my fellow Dis'ers!

Congrats :cheer2: That is an awesome accomplishment. You should definitly consider treating yourself to a disney shopping spree :woohoo: Congrats again :cool1: Your family here on dis is proud of you

congrats.gif

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Congratulations Dianna. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

party: Congratulations! All that hard work paid off. Good for you! :woohoo:

You go GIRL!! I am proud of you. Graduating with high marks in an awesome accomplishment!! You stay on :cloud9: for a while.

Meriweather said:
Congratulations, Dianna!!
So, will we get a DIS discount? :rotfl:

Tell you what Merriweather... If you are in Tampa at the time and I have my Liscense I'll give you a discount! I'd be happy to!

Kim10110 said:
Congrats :cheer2: That is an awesome accomplishment. You should definitly consider treating yourself to a disney shopping spree :woohoo: Congrats again :cool1: Your family here on dis is proud of you

I actually will end up buying myself a massage chair with all the bells and whistles. :) It will help with marketing!

AlexWyattMommy said:
You go GIRL!! I am proud of you. Graduating with high marks in an awesome accomplishment!! You stay on :cloud9: for a while.

Thank you honey!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter