I am irrationally bothered by....

So Malifiecent curses Aurora that she will prick her finger of the needle of a spinning Wheel on her 16th birthday and die right?

So she was in danger on her 16th birthday but the King and the Fairies decide to hide her for her whole life (unnecessary since she wasn't in danger at 2) and then bring her out on her birthday (the very day they knew she was in danger), furthermore the King burns all spinning wheels immediately (except his own) even though they are not any danger for 16 years....

Stupid King. . .

;)

Me too. Can't stand the sight of them. I can get past it when I'm at the beach or poolside. But this whole flip-flop thing has got to stop. Especially for men! Cover your damn feet when you're in a restaurant.:crazy2:

You should not visit NZ (and possibly OZ)
Flip flops ( lol jandals) are for when you want to be classy and actually put something on your feet, a rare occasion during summer, it's August and I have only switched to shoes from jandals within the last fortnight (except last Sunday that was warm enough for jandals still)

You should not visit NZ (and possibly OZ)
Flip flops ( lol jandals) are for when you want to be classy and actually put something on your feet, a rare occasion during summer, it's August and I have only switched to shoes from jandals within the last fortnight (except last Sunday that was warm enough for jandals still)

Yes, Oz as well, especially up North.

Wonder Boy seems like a very poor choice of user names all things considered. Wonder Wrong-Era Dude would probably be a much better choice.
Wonder Boy is the name given to our Corgi.

I am quite affronted at being told I live in the wrong era. It would appear that upholding high standards of values and morals in the face of modern temptations makes me a fuddy duddy in the eyes of a select few.

Just the other day I tried to get into a discussion with a scantily dressed women about appropriate attire, I even offered her my suit jacket. The language she used was beyond the pale.

Disgraceful.

I am quite affronted at being told I live in the wrong era. It would appear that upholding high standards of values and morals in the face of modern temptations makes me a fuddy duddy in the eyes of a select few.

Just the other day I tried to get into a discussion with a scantily dressed women about appropriate attire, I even offered her my suit jacket. The language she used was beyond the pale.

Disgraceful.

What were you hoping for? That she'd take your jacket and wear it all day? Wouldn't you be out a jacket? Ohhhh, you were going to get her number so you could get your jacket back *wink wink*. Smooth...

Disgraceful.

Oh, I don't think you live in the wrong era. I just think your attitude about certain things remain in the wrong era.

Anyway...

Does your Corgi have any super powers to go with his Wonder Boy name?

What were you hoping for? That she'd take your jacket and wear it all day? Wouldn't you be out a jacket? Ohhhh, you were going to get her number so you could get your jacket back *wink wink*. Smooth...
I do say!

I'm a happily married gentleman of 40 years. I'm aghast at what you're implying here.

I merely suggested to the young woman that she'd have more chance at marriage if she kept certain things to the bedroom only.

I am simply horrified that anyone would infer that I did not have her best interests at heart.

Disgusting.

Disgraceful.

Did this harlot tell you to get your Conversed feet and fake Rolex off her property? :teeth:

I do say!

I'm a happily married gentleman of 40 years. I'm aghast at what you're implying here.

I merely suggested to the young woman that she'd have more chance at marriage if she kept certain things to the bedroom only.

I am simply horrified that anyone would infer that I did not have her best interests at heart.

Disgusting.

Your "Well I never" is almost as polished as some of the others around here. You've been lurking for a while haven't you? I see a lot of disingenuous well I nevers here on the DIS. You're gonna fit right in! :)

I do say!

Disgusting.
Dude... I seriously don't think you are a real person.

Signed, an inked up, bad-mouthing, unmarried, 21 year old nurse :yay:

Careful, he might get offended at you and report this kind of post. He seems a bit angry at just about everything, so be careful here. :)

images

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter