I Am NOT a Bad, Bad Baby -- TR final updates 9/12

KatMark

DIS Veteran
Welcome old friends and new. It's hard to believe that I've been home for four days already. I am missing my girls something fierce. I'm about 3/4 of the way catching up on all of my subscribed threads, so I thought I'd at least get this started.

A little background on me and the trip, and then hopefully Mary will be here to do her intro of her and the girls and we can get this puppy rolling.

I am Kathy of the KatMark. I have been to Disney over 25 times now I believe. In truth, after our upcoming September trip, we are seriously considering a break from Disney World for a couple of years. The plan is to go to Disneyland for the first time ever next year and the year after that we might go to Cancun or something.

I am married to my wonderful husband, Mark (obviously the Mark of the KatMark) for 31 years. We have two wonderful grown sons, Andy and Mark. And our baby, Mark, will be celebrating his one year wedding anniversary this Saturday to our beautiful "daughter" Alisha. Andy and Des celebrated three years of dating while I was at Disney on June 3. They are talking about getting an apartment together in the Fall.

This was the third Girls Trip I have been on with Mary and her girls. We were at Old Key West for nine days, eight nights...our longest girls trip. We had some DISmeets, lots of laughs, a few unpleasant cast member encounters and a few unpleasant dining experiences, and we also had some great meals. So sit back, pull up a chair and enjoy if you so choose.

Here are a few pictures of me and my family and then I will let Mary get her intros up and hopefully we can get the arrival update done on Friday.

Hubby Mark:

Andy and Des:

Mark and Alisha:

Thanks for joining.

Kathy's Intro
Mary's Intro

Arrival Day--May 29
What Shall We Do Now?
Tired? Who's Tired? Let's continue touring the MK
Tired? Who's Tired? Let's continue touring the MK Part 2

A day for the young ladies
A day for the young ladies (Part 2)
A day for the young ladies (Part 3)
AA day for the young ladies (Part 3 continued)
A day for the young ladies (Part 4)
A day for the young ladies (Part 5)

A Wild Day and a DIS Meet I'd been waiting for
A Wild Day and a DIS Meet I'd been waiting for
A Wild Day and a DIS Meet (Part 2)
A Wild Day and a DIS Meet (Part 3)
A Wild Day and a DIS Meet (Part 3 continued)

Two Parks, Two ADR's (Part 1)
Two Parks, Two ADR's (Part 1 continued)
1 Year
Two Parks, Two ADR's (Part 2)
Two Parks, Two ADR's (Part 2 Continued)
Two Parks, Two ADR's (Part 3)
Two Parks, Two ADR's (Part 4)
Two Parks, Two ADR's (Part 4 continued)
Two Parks, Two ADR's (Part 5)
Two Parks, Two ADR's (Part 5 continued)

What do you mean the pool is closed?
Time to get our ride on
Continuing our Ride On
Continuing our Ride On (Continued)
Is it dinner? I'm hungry
Life Update 8/8

Who said we have to follow the plans?
Who said we have to follow the plans? (continued)
Maybe we should have gone to the water park
Maybe we should have gone to the water park (part 2)
Maybe we should have gone to the water park (part 3)
Maybe we should have gone to the water park (part 4)

Another Wild Day, Part 1
Another Wild Day, Part 2
Another Wild Day, Part 3

FUN DISMeet

Another Wild Day, Part 4
Another Wild Day, Part 4 (Continued)

It's an Epcot kind of day
It's an Epcot kind of day, Part 2
It's an Epcot kind of day, Part 2 (continued)
It's an Epcot kind of day, Part 2 (continued)
It's time to eat with the fish
It's time to eat with the fish (continued)
Another DIS Meet
Another DIS Meet (Continued)

Life Update

Last Night
The Monorail is What?
The Monorail is What? (Continued)

DIS Meet in Milwaukee

Woo-hoo!! That was some perfect timing. I have never been on the first page before! Now I need to read. :goodvibes

Whop hoo I think I might be first! I never did make it back to read the PTR but hopefully I can keep up with this one now that things have slowed down at work.

Wow I can't believe I'm first. Just saw it on Facebook and came right over. Looking forward to hearing all the details as I saw a lot of your pictures as you were there.

YAY. New trip report. Enjoyed seeing the photo's on FB, now to catch up on all the incidentals.

Read you soon :surfweb:

I'm here too! I loved seeing the pictures while you were there and I can't wait to see more!

Thanks for letting me know that you had started. Otherwise, with the way things have been since getting back from Disney, I would have probably missed it.

The intro pictures are great! Loved them all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter