I am sad

#1 Disney Fan

DIS Veteran
Some days in life are easier than others.

Today, my friends, was one of my hardest.
bluecry.gif

I'm sorry for bringing a sad post to the boards, I usually like trying to keep things light and fun, but I was feeling very alone and could use a little support.

{{{HUGS}}} to you, you know we are here for you when you need us! Hope things get beter soon.

I don't know whats bothering you....and we don't know each other, but here is a {{{Hug}}}

Hope you feel better soon!

#1DF,

I am so sorry you are feeling this down. Hope you can find some strength and comfort here.

{{{hugs}}} to you.

Debbie

This a great place for that. I hope your troubles will be over soon.

Take care, {{{hugs}}}

I hope you're feeling better soon. I'm sending good thoughts.....

Aww, I'm sorry you're feeling so upset. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. {{{HUGS}}}

Hoping we cheer you up.
OR
at least bring a smile:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Steve

Lynne... as you know I don't know exactly what to say to make you feel better, but you know where and how to find me at all times. BIG STITCHY {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Always got plenty of HUGS for a fellow DISer. So here you go {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Cheer up Lynn! Hope things get better over the weekend. A big {HUG} from your Sudbury friend. :(

Oh no Disney Fan...You are always so cheery and uplifting for everyone else...everyone is entitled to have an off day...I hope you feel better soon!! I love to see your posts everyday!!!

Hugs!!! :)

I'm sorry that you're feeling bad Lynn. Loads of prayers and pixie dust to cheer you up.

((((hugs))))

I'm sorry you had such a bad day. :( Here's a ((((((HUG)))))) and I hope things are better tomorrow!

{{{HUGS}}} sweetie, we're always here for you and we care. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter