• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am seriously concerned about the absence of Starbox ** UPDATE** She is alive...

DisDaydreamer

I have this DIS-ease
I am seriously concerned now... She has not responded to my PMs... She mailed me a wonderful 10 year anniversary pin for VB (months ago) , but I did not make note of her postal address. Would someone on the Chair Swap please forward to me her postal address so I can try to contact her. Lisa... Please help me here. I had her address, but I did not keep it... I am not feeling good about this. I think something is wrong....

I read one of her posts, yesterday on the budget board , i think. good luck!:wizard:

I have scowered the budget board, but I do not find any posts by starbox... Could you take a look and PM me any posts you find from her.

Thanks, Rob.

Rob, sorry I know nothing. Her profile did show activity yesterday evening, so she is on the boards. I really dislike this new search function. Did you try to email her?

Rob, sorry I know nothing. Her profile did show activity yesterday evening, so she is on the boards. I really dislike this new search function. Did you try to email her?

Thanks... I don't even know how to see if someone had activity on any given day, but if you see that she was on the boards yesterday, then I am relieved and happy.

You always seem to make my day... Thanks...

I doubt it...maybe she got some points and can't receive
any pm's:confused3
hope she is ok
Kerri

I read one of her posts, yesterday on the budget board , i think. good luck!:wizard:

I have it confirmed that she has not posted for a month. And it is not a problem with points or penalties. I am at a loss for words... our best hope is that she took a bet that she couldn't post for a given period of time. I hope it is something like that. I am bewildered. starbox... I know you are at least watching.... I don't know why, but I do pray for you and your family. We miss you.

Bump... I'm not giving up... starbox... send an email to rwilson@datalux.com... I will help you... no matter what... or you can tell me to quit.

Some people think I have become crazy with this, but frankly... bad stuff happens... and I don't feel good about this situation. I'd rather be stupid than negligent.

I'm alive!

Thanks soooo much for the concern and Disboard love. I just saw this thread - I've been doing a quick check of the boards every week or two, but have not posted in a long time. I've just been really, really, really busy working 12-hour + days and having no time to do my own things - plus a lightning storm knocked our internet out for a little over a week by frying our cable modem, and you know how it is trying to get cable guys to repair things........

I promise to post more soon. I'm okay! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

(Although I would be much better if I could just escape to VB for a few days to do nothing but sit and look at the ocean!)

So glad to see you Starbox! Thanks so much for checking in. I'm sure Rob is thrilled to see you here! :)

So glad to see you Starbox! Thanks so much for checking in. I'm sure Rob is thrilled to see you here! :)

Rob is absoloutly thrilled.... Damn-it starbox... don't you do this again.... I really was starting to think bad things had happened... Lisareniff can confirm that... I was asking for her help to connect with you... I won't ask any questions... just really happy you're ok and now back with us...

Wow... I am going to take a breather here and enjoy the moment..... Don't do this again...
Welcome Back Home miss starbox.

Rob is absoloutly thrilled.... Damn-it starbox... don't you do this again.... I really was starting to think bad things had happened... Lisareniff can confirm that... I was asking for her help to connect with you... I won't ask any questions... just really happy you're ok and now back with us...

Wow... I am going to take a breather here and enjoy the moment..... Don't do this again...
Welcome Back Home miss starbox.

:eek:

Have read & enjoyed many of Starbox's posts since joining the DISboards ~~ glad to hear everything's OK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter