I broke the blender

antnee

Chasing Amy
I put in a cup of water,cup of lowfat yogurt and 2 scoops of whey powder and hit the liquefy buton. After a few seconds I heard this loud noise so I turned the motor off. When I looked under the blender the little plastic piece that makes the blades turn that sits on the base had shattered. I just started using this machine a week ago. I hope I can get it fixed; as I do enjoy a good protein shake in the AM.

Groosch! That is a bummer!

Yer kan mix that with jurst water, or skim milk....granted, it might nert be as tastie....I hope you can get a replacement part!

For some reason, when I saw the title of this thread, I couldn't help thinking of the old Eric Clapton tune (actually written by Bob Marley) called "I Shot the Shariff"

Everybody sing along now:

I broke the blender
But I did not break the microwave
I broke the blender
Now there no way that our dinner can be saved...

lol

Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't laughing at the blender being broke, I just love that song. lol

We've been through a few blenders too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter