• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I can't believe it... We did it!!!!!

Fonzy13

Proud DVC Owner
Well after lurking on this section of the DIS for a few months, I decided to take a tour while we were down there last week. We fell in love with SSR, and today I called our rep today and said YES!!!

Unreal.

We're a little different from others probably on here. We're only dating (though clearly looking for a future together), young people in their mid 20's. We don't have children, just love Disney World. We have enough income to handle the monthly payments comfortably, so we financed through Disney.

Anyway, Happy Days are here. We're DVC members, I cannot believe it!

Did you buy a contract jointly even though you're just dating? Or did you each buy a contract?

Cool. Congrad. My wife and I just bought it too (last month). We are in early-mid 20's too.

:Pinkbounc CONGRATULATIONS & WELCOME HOME :Pinkbounc
Nice to see some "young blood" coming in! :flower:

I guess the younger generation is pretty smart afterall. ;) Already planning for their future (besides just working).

We did not join until this year, and we are in our 40's. :earboy2:

And -- congratulations! :sunny: :cheer2: :sunny:

Congrats, from a mid 30's fogey and 50 yo fogey. :teeth:

Congrats and Welcome Home, Neighbor!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

YEA!!!! You're lucky that you had the foresight to buy now. DH and I were married in WDW when we were in our early/mid 20's but didn't buy until our late 20's. I wish we would have bought DVC at the same time we were married. Oh well, at least we own now...

Congrats and welcome aboard....

Congratulations and Welcome Home :)

Great signature - but you might want to add an "e" to the end of Anonymous -- it seems to fit better !!! :goodvibes

Congrats and welcome home! We're also in our 20's with no children and brand new members. Looking forward to almost 50 years of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter