I can't believe it! We're actually going!

mad hatter fan

DIS Veteran
:banana: My inlaws just gave us two weeks at the Peacock Suites in Anaheim in Jan. for an early Christmas present! I think I am in shock. They have traded weeks a few other times for us but never more than one week, and never near my favorite place before! I am sooo happy. :) We would not be able to afford the trip at all this year without this awsome surprise. :cool1: I just had to share my happiness! :yay:

mad hatter fan said:
:banana: My inlaws just gave us two weeks at the Peacock Suites in Anaheim in Jan. for an early Christmas present! I think I am in shock. They have traded weeks a few other times for us but never more than one week, and never near my favorite place before! I am sooo happy. :) We would not be able to afford the trip at all this year without this awsome surprise. :cool1: I just had to share my happiness! :yay:

:woohoo: :thumbsup2

You have great inlaws. I'm so happy for you! :santa:

Congrats.I wish we could some up with a date soon to go, I am so wanting to go back. Please do a trip report when you get back. I have been wanting more "inside" info on Peacock Suites. Have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter