I can't believe we're all booked

ghcoughlin

Mouseketeer
Hi there!!I am so psyched DH and I just finalized our flight 10 minutes ago.We will be back at our beloved FW cabins Sept 22- Sept 29.We snuck in a mini vacation in Feb at POR.( FW was all booked up)It was not a good experience to say the least.Nothing compares to FW!!!!Our kids will be so excited this trip will be kept secret for a few more months.Just had to share my excitement I'm bursting at the seams.
Happy Easter
Heidi

Looks like we'll just be missing you. We arrive on Sept. 30th for 11 nights. This is our first trip and I am ready to explode as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

We will just miss you folks, too...we are making a quick trip down and staying the 18th through the 22nd...our first trip to FW also...were going to wait until Mar 2003, but just couldn't stand it!!! What a great way to end the summer!!! Nance:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter