I can't find child rain ponchos

BWVDenise

I believe in something, I just don't know what it
This is where I've looked:
Dollar Store
Wal Mart
Sports Authority
Target

We don't have a Big Lots. Anyone know where to find them for the kids?

Thanks!

I've been looking for my 2 1/2 yr old and hadn't had any luck, however in my ventures i have come across YOUTH sized ponchos (5 and up) at K Mart.

I found a Totes at walmart in a toddler size. Worked great for my 2yr old.

Gap for Kids has really nice breathable rain jackets for on sale for $12.99 They fold up into a small purse.

If you can't find kids size ponchos you can make do with the cheap adult sizes. Just tie a knot on each side to "lift" the poncho to the right length.

I have found child size ponchos at Kmart....in the sporting goods section (camping supplies). These were indeed child size, not youth size. I also stumbled across one at KB Toy store. It was a Barbie one and it was one size fits all.....it fits my 3 year old pretty good.

I found them in Super KMart and int he camoing section of Wal Mart. Best of luck.

CatOne

I just bought disposable Coleman ponchos at target. They were marked $.99 but rang up at $.24. For this price you could cut them down. Also for this price I wont mind throwing them away. They are orange and in the camping section.

I just saw them at Super Wal-Mart last weekend. I think it was Totes brand over in the umbrella/backpack/accesory section. They had 2 different sizes for children and 2-3 different colors. :smooth:

I've seen them at Ames (camping section), Harmon drug store, and occasionally at our local A&P.

I was at our Wal-Mart yesterday. They were in the purse/umbrella section. I have bought the raincoat from the Gap for my daughter and she loves it! (she's 7) It's really nice the way it folds up small into it's own bag. Good Luck in your search!

Old Navy - cheaper than Gap, more expensive than Target, but reusable and in a nice pouch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter