I Dip My French Fries in…..

Chopped garlic and parsley.

l.jpg

Yeah, the fry quality is a different thing altogether. Wendy's fries somehow taste very artificial.

You'd think that "Canadian" poutine would simply be listed as "Classic". Seems redundant. And also it probably annoys Quebecers.

no annoyance, but cheddar cheese on a poutine. 🥴 I have never heard of that before.

I've probably done all of the above. Tartar sauce, ranch dressing, barbecue sauce, ketchup, mayo, aioli, malt vinegar, hot sauce, etc.

Heinz, like a true Yinzer. I know you said no "ketchup" but there is no other acceptable answer for a Pittsburgher :)

Most often nothing but salt. But also enjoy poutines, chili fries, etc, but quite satisfied with plain. Never ketchup .

Sriracha

or additional salt. I've been known to press the soft inside of thicker fries against grains of salt in my dish to pick it up. Lawry's seasoned salt is especially good.

For the record, I like ketchup on my fries, but I didn’t want to hear the obvious #1 choice in this thread.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter