I found a good bag to carry in the parks....

Okay...just took some pics of it with my digital camera. Can anyone tell me how to get them on a post?

Darn....that didn't work. But I guess you can click on the link to see them. How DO you add an attachment? Under Forum Rules, mine says "You may not post attachments." :confused:

By the way, can anyone tell me who the bear is on the bottom picture? I think it may be one of the Country Bears, but does anyone know his name? This is a picture of a hollow statue that my mom picked up at the yard sale for 5 cents. It is stamped Walt Disney Productions on the back.

You know, I saw this at Old Navy about a month ago. and the first thing I said was, wow, this is PERFECT for Disney, but when I tried it on, I couldn't get it to hang right. It just had a weird fit. I asked the saleswoman and we tried adjusting it, but got nowhere so I didn't get it. Now I might give it another try as I still haven't found what I want. I really don't want a fannypack, but I don't want something as big as a backpack, either. I actually found the perfect bag at a street fair thee months ago for $15-- it was sort of similar to the "street sling" with the little phone and palm pilot pockets, but the main cavity of the bag hung lower, was bigger and fit more comfortably across the body. It held a little more but was very form-fitting and stylish. Unfortunately I was broke and didn't buy it. I assumed bags like this were probably everywhere-- WRONG! I'm still searching in vain.

I found one like the light blue one that Beverly posted. I found it at a yard sale in the bottom of a box for .25 it looked like it had never been used!! I had been on the lookout for a waist pack or something and just fell in love with the bag when I found it.

As soon as I read your message, I hopped in the car and headed to Old Navy. I found exactly what you were talking about for $10.00 and grabbed it.

Thanks for the tip!

Thanks for the pictures. I almost went to Old Navy today. I was loaded down with stuff for the trip and I started thinking.... Even though I usually take care of the "bag department", maybe I'll just hand over that responsibility to DH this year. He could wear the fanny pack we already have. It's a nice shade of blue... And it's been fine for the last two trips. Not too big, and hands free. (I mean I carry it if I weren't preggers and showing big time.) I'm pretty sure he would. He took over some for me last year and the year before that. Hmmm. Maybe I've been fretting for nothing!!!

....That is if he wouldn't mind being a full time official bag holder. I'll run it by him tonight. After I fix a nice dinner. Hee hee.

Take care,
Annemarie

I looked on ebags, and I found the top two bags. Looked under slings, but still didn't see the bottom black bag. (Could be me:D ) Did you do a search under slings or another word? Thanks for your help! Ami

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter