I Got Tagged! AND SO DID EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

I feel I need to explain my thingy to those of you that don't know. I was talking about my review thingy on my site not working, and everyone else started using thingy in their posts. So I made the comment that my "thingy" was contagious. :rolleyes1 Thats my story and I am sticking to it.

everyone else started using thingy in their posts.

Talking about thingys, will the Pens repeat that win tonight! I feel asleep during the 1st OT. The third period was awesome -- end to end, fast, good goal tending is fun to watch. Fleury has to have a great game. Both teams have got to be beat!

As for the tag fairy, I believe but have not received. :confused3
I want to see a tag on my "thingy" too.

Tag fairies and ftw otters, didn't believe in either till I see em.... One down, deb.:lmao:

You guys are fun! Maybe I need to try Fort Wilderness for a change....

The tag fairy must have been doing some thread diving, that was from about 2 months ago, I was talking to Deb. LOL

See what happens when you post outside the camping board.

Congratulations John...I remember when you posted it originally:thumbsup2

I didn't realize what had happened when I was tagged. I was looking at my Avatar and saw what was posted underneath. I knew I had written those things..but couldn't figure out how they came to be under my Avatar:confused3 ..I thought I screwed something up. Took me a while to realize what was going on. What can I say...not to quick.:laughing:

Dear Tag Fairy-

I am cut to the quick!! I am the first and official FtW OTTER SPOTTER.

Do I get a tag? Nooooooooooo! I am nothing. I am not worthy.

I leave special Tag Fairy offerings under my pillow each night for you, and do you notice? NO. I thought my offerings of beer and kungaloosh was what the Tag Fairy desired. Is there something else that the Tag Fairy wishes? I will do it.

With humble awe and admiration for the Tag Fairy.

Debbie the "Official Otter-Spotter of FtW"

(leaving your baby teeth under the pillow worked for the tooth fairy, didn't it?)

Deb, I thought you were better than this!!!:confused3

No shame.....she's now begging..sad, very sad. :rolleyes1

:rotfl2:

:rotfl2: Yes, no shame....

Why don't I have a tag......puleeese......give me a tag toooooooo!

Way to go John! Congrats on having a contagious thingy! :lmao:

I am very afraid of the tag fairy. I say so much stupid stuff that none of it needs to stick with me forever!:scared1:

I excitedly told Erica that I had been tagged, and showed her. She read it, looked at me like I was crazy, and went to bed shaking her head.

Those crazy non dis'rs just don't understand.

Chance granted....you'll love the fort!!! Its the best way to enjoy the hidden jems of Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter