I got the nicest phone call at work today!

Tuffcookie

Enjoys an early hour of peace. Is a smart cookie.
From the supervisor of food and beverage at the Poly. As some of you recall in an earlier post, I was grumbling about having bought one of those refillable mugs last August when I went to WDW for my first solo trip. I stayed at the ASMu but ate at O'Hana's while down there. While dining at the Poly I thought I would buy a couple of the Poly refillable mugs and surprise DS at Christmas time with the news we were staying at the Poly this year! I never used them! Then I found out the refillable mug program was changing:( I was told the mugs were going to be bar coded and only good on the current trip. Well, I'm a good one for writing letters so I sent a letter off to the food and beverage supervisor at the Poly. This was who I was told was in charge of the refillable mug program there. Today, while at work, I received a phone call from him. I was so surprised! He told me, not to worry. All I had to do was bring the mugs I bought in August of 2001 and he would take care of me! He made sure I got his name and said if he wasn't there just tell them at Captain Cook's he talked to me about it. What a nice surprise!!! I'm getting more and more excited about our first stay at the Poly!!!

TC, 33 days to go!:cool:

That is so wonderful. I think the Polynesian has so many fans just because of the thoughtful things they do for their guests. They truly understand guest service and the Disney tradition. But I'm biased..we just finished our 26th vacation there. I'm sure you'll have a magical trip!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter