I have 4 First Time Cruiser postcards

marley

DIS Veteran
They are each worth a $50 credit for referrals for first time cruisers.

I would be happy to mail them to the first 4 people that email me.

They are only good for cruises between now and the end of 2003 and have to be mailed to Disney by the end of 2002.

Marley

Hi Marley! Actually the cards are NOT necessary to get the first time cruiser credit, what is required is the code (REF) to be added to the cruise reservation. :)

Thanks Michelle,

I didn't know that. Guess everyone will know now if they already didn't :)

How do you get these cards? What mailing list are you on?

And, if I have a on-board credit via my TA, can I still get this additional $50 by asking the travel agent to call for the REF code?

Thanks.

Sandra

these cards came from the Castaway Club with my membership card.

I think it would definitely be worth a shot mentioning to your TA. I know if it is Dreams Unlimited offering the $50 rebate, they will also call DCL with the REF code for the onboard credit.

I'm cruising next October and have a castaway club number (we cruised last Thanksgiving.) I *never* receive anything from the Castaway Club! Maybe you have to cruise a bunch of times to actually get something in the mail from them.

Anyway, we are cruising with our friends and I'll have her email the TA and see if she can get the additional credit.

Is there an expiration date?

I was told that Code REF is only good for sailings until the end of 2003 so I guess that would be the expiration date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter