I Have A Question About Loews Gold

antmaril

DIS Veteran
I currently have reservations in February for four nights at RPR in a King Suite at the rate of $299 per night - YIKES! I have been told there are no standard or waterview rooms available.

I found a deal on Expedia for $149 for a standard view and am tempted to take it, even though I have never booked through Expedia before and am not crazy about paying the whole thing up front. My question is -- since I am Loews Gold, if there is a suite available at check-in, will they offer me the $35 upgrade if I've booked the room through Expedia?

It could be that they are s/o for your dates but I doubt it. Since it available on Expedia it makes me believe its just too soon to speculate. They did the same thing last year at Easter and as the date got closer rooms were released and they were discounted!

I dont know what I would do, I think I would hold out a bit longer and keep what you have for now. Check back often with them to see if rooms become available. Have you put a call into Loews First? I would do that to make it known what you would like so it can be noted. They are very helpful whenever I have called.

I'm not sure if you book through Expedia that you would not be denied your loews first benefits. If you follow their written rules...they could say no and it would be justified.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter