I heard a rumor, it's just a rumor remember

TiggerFamily

Love to scrap book
I heard that CM is coming out with a 12 x 12 Disney album in March as a hostess incentive and available for purchase in April. I just heard it so I don't know if it's true but I hope it is, I just had to share this with you guys. Being a CMC I hope to know next week. Keep your fingers crossed. Nancy :cool1:

That would be so cool! I still haven't done MY album from our Sept/Oct. trip. Now I have even more reason to procrastinate!

It's not a rumor! The 12x12 cover set with a imprinted black foil classic mickey will be available for a hostess incentive in April (host a get together and get it 1/2 off)

now if you can just wait until April LOL

my the CMC in my area - when I use my zip code - don't have it listed? bummer Michelle

I have looked under different consultants websites and can't find it either. What zip did you use to locate a consultant? Maybe that has something to do with it?

Angela

Oh my goodness - its gone- I just tryed to find it again and its gone! I promise it was on there this morning! :confused3
Sorry to get you all excited about the picture- it was there!!!!!! :confused3 but not to worry the rumor is true- I have seen it!

I went to scrapshare and they said it had been removed. Oh well, guess I'll have to wait for my scraps to come out!

Thank you though for your help!
Angela

What color is it? Is it like the 7x7? I can't WAIT. We are talking about taking the kids for their first time in June. Nancy

it is cranberry and has a black foil classic mickey inprinted on the cover- cute but not as cute as I hoped :)

Woo hoo. I can't wait to get my scraps now. I hope we consultants can order them before April.

My upline just placed her order and the disney album was not in her new stuff. It was all wedding related. Guess there was a leak on the CM site that wasn't supposed to happen. Maybe it will come out next month! :confused3

Angela

I wondered how they would get it in there. I knew they were doing all new wedding stuff in March along with the 3 new album colors. But who knows, maybe it could still be one of the hostess incentives . . . Hopefully in April.

UGH! They are killing me here.

Hey everyone! I am new to this board. Who knew that a Disney board had scrapper information, too cool! Anyway, I too am a CMC. I skipped my unit meeting this month, so the information about the new hostess incentive is cool. Too bad that its a 12X12 though, because I personally like to do my vacation pictures in 7X7. Guess I'll have to quick get the little one for our trip we are going on in April.

I have been waiting soooo long for a larger album! I haven't seen this yet though.

I have seen a picture and the information with the album says it is a hostess incentive for April. So I would think that the info about it will be in the March Scraps but not available until April. I hope they don't change their mind and push it back since the info got out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter