• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I hope Snowwark is having fun!!

PoohBWV

<font color=green>Moderator<br><font color=red>Pro
Hey Kim: If you check in from DIS CON, hope you are having a great time - meanwhile back here we are all freezing! Have a Mickey bar for me will you - too cold for ice cream here.

Hope you're having a wonderful time, Snowwark!!! :sunny: Sure do wish I could be there as well. :) Enjoy! :wave:

Kim ~ have a great time! Up north we are shivering Brrrrrrrrrrrr! S

Have a great time tonight with all of our riddle buds Kim! And be sure to tell SSB that we want a meet when he comes up next year for the Toronto Film Festival.

Actually Kim lives only a few minutes away from me and I bet you she's glad she's at WDW as we are FREEZING here!;) :)

Kim - Whatever the weather in Orlando, you've picked a great week to miss the Ontario weather! Hope you're having fun!

Thank you guys!! :)

I got home early last evening, and yes, it was a blast!!! :) I'm still unpacking and sorting through the souvenirs I brought home. I find that helps me to get over the sadness of leaving WDW. Of course with Christimas coming up so quickly, things around here are going to have to go into warp drive to get everything done on time! :)

It would be wonderful if more Canucks could join us for DisCon, as far as I know, there were only 5 of us, me, WebmasterCathyCanada, Meg (CC's DD), Taryn, and Bashful64. I hope I haven't forgotten anyone. :)

Cold weather or not, it's still kind of nice to be home. :)

Baboo, I'll see what I can do about that, it's a great idea! :)

Kim :)

Hi Kim, WELCOME HOME! :wave: I could tell by the pictures that you were having a great time! Did you get to the Grand Floridian for the Afternoon Tea again? You know that's a favourite of mine! Hope to be able to make the "Canadian Contingent" next year! :)

So glad you had a great time Kim. Please give us more details. Which DIS Con events did you attend?

I wish I'd kept a journal, I have a real short term memory problem. ;) :)

No tea this year Julie. I had a luncheon that overlapped into the GF tea times, so I passed on it this year. If we have a DisCon 3, and the tea is on the itinerary, I'll be there. Maybe you could join me! :) :)

I was very much in slacker mode, same as last year, so I wasn't out and about bright and early.

The Rose & Crown meet hosted by our dear Oldkicker, was lots of fun. DISers milling about in the street, meeting new friends and greeting old ones. Lots of hugs, and laughs, in fact there were so many people there we were creating a bit of a traffic jam.

Illuminations was wonderful, a cool evening, but a great location to watch the show, and the desserts......oh my!! Lots and lots of sweets, tea, coffee, and hot chocolate. :)

DATW was a bit of a disappointment. We had a huge crowd of DISers, and Pandy Paws had even made 2 lime green flags to lead the troops. No sooner had we gotten past Mexico though, when the skies opened up and it POURED!!! It wasn't one of those quick showers, it just kept raining. DATW was cancelled, and everyone hurried to Kimonos at the Swan for an earlier than planned evening of karoake.

I enjoyed a great "chick" lunch at Wolfgang Pucks at Disney Westside. If you've never eaten there, give it a try, the food was delicious! :) Okay, there was one "guy" at the lunch, but I'm not saying who....lol. :)

Here's a pic from Epcot. This is for the Canadian riddles Buds. It would be great to have more of you there for next year's postcard!

showthread.php

Here's another pic. This one is from a mini F & G meet that we had during the Rose & Crown meet. You'll be in this one next year, right Julie? :)

showthread.php

I've decided that next year, if there is a DisCon 3, I'm definitely doing one of the Thrill Ride meets. I think I'm finally ready!! LOL :)

Great pictures, Kim! Hopefully, I will be able to be in them with you next year. Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Too bad you didn't have enough time for the GF tea, but I'm sure you had a great time at the luncheon. I'll "have a cup" for you when I'm there in March! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter