I just Booked a flight for $130.50 round trip!!

tpseller

Mouseketeer
I can't beleive it!!!

I just booked our roundtrip flight from San Francisco to Orlando on American for our cruise next May for $130.50 each! That is only $391.50 for three!

Disney wanted over $500 each to go with them!

WOO HOO I just had to share - I knew you would understand my excitement!!!

YAHOO!!!!!!

Great deal there!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Rae

We got ATA R/T out of Midway in Chicago for $130 each.

That plus $399 pp for a 4 day DCL with AAA benefits, $50 Cabin credit and NO interest on Disney Visa for 6 mo.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Steve

Hum...great deal, maybe I should see if my flights quailfy?
Aimee

just checked.....they dont:( Oh well still its a great deal for you, congrats!
Aimee

Wow!! Great deal!! Did you book it online with the airline directly or with something like expedia.com??
CC

WOW GREAT DEAL

I thought my $264 pp from Dallas to Orlando was good. Last year only paid 244 pp
I just priced them again last week they are going $1000 pp on Delta.

Wow ... congratulations! Great deal.

I'm trying to figure out how to fly from Atlanta to Orlando this October for anything even close to that price. Nada out there.

So, that is great! :-)

I am in Napa so I am always looking for good deals out of SFO

Can't wait to find out where you booked this incredible rate!!

I was actually looking for someone else and found the low rate.

I initially found it on Orbitz, but then went right to American Airlines website and booked it there. I held it, then called to give my credit card info. The woman who helped me couldn't beleive it either!

I am not sure if it is one of those computer glitches or what!

Hey Karkies I am in Petaluma! Small World!

Wow, what a good fare! I need something similar for travel between MCO & SFO in October. I'll watch Orbitz etc. What are the days of travel with this fare? (Mon, Tues, Wed. etc)

Wow, what a deal. The cheapest we got out of Sacramento was $242.50 on American and we thought we had a deal.... WOW!!!! I'm gonna have to check the site again. Are you leaving the day before and what time are you leaving? I'm gonna check the site to see if our fares have gone down.

Tina

**UPDATE** I checked again the cheapest for us is still 242.50 per person out of Sacto. We can't fly out of SFO because of my dd's school schedule plus the parking would kill us too.

We are leaving on the 6th (Thursday) but I think that the fare was there for Friday too, we are returning on Saturday the 15th.

Funny thing is, I tried to get it for my parents out of San Antonio Texas - but it was over $600!

These fares seem so crazy! You just never know what they will be.

Thanks for posting that tpseller!

I was able to convince my hubby that we needed to move our Nov. '04 up to April instead!

I went on the AA website, then called and got the same rate for 4/09 (Friday) returning on 4/18 (Sunday)!!:bounce: I figure we would have spent at least $250-$350 pp. We saved enough money that I was able to justify adding a few days at WDW too!

This works out great for us because our kids have spring break that week!

Thanks again!

I am so glad it worked out for you goofyfordisney!

Finally us Californians are getting a break on airfare!

Have fun on your trip in April!

See you on the boat OurDogCisco - I know what you mean about the parking at SFO! We are lucky that my office is right across the street, so we park for free and cab it over.

Now it is really hard for me not to tell my parents that we are taking them on the trip with us (it is going to be their Christmas gift) my Dad loves a bargin - he would be proud :D

I thought that $229 from Sacto was good....for my trip in Sept.

Sacto is so much better for parking $7/day!!!

We got in on this too!

Wish it was from San Jose but for the money we saved we will be staying at WDW for Saturday night after the cruise. We are on a flight that leaves at 9:50 pm and flying to Miami so my DS will be able to sleep. I told him then we get on another plane and it will take as long as it takes to fly to Disneyland (50 minutes!) We will spend Halloween at WDW and get on the cruise the next day!

We are a family of 25 going at all different times and I was the last one to book the trip and paid the least amount. Some times it pays to hold out and get a great deal!

Kristina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter