I just booked at AKV!!

kimwim8

<font color=red>Won't admit to anything<br><font c
I'm SO excited! I'm a VWL and SSR owner, but was able to book for 4 nights (Nov 7-14th)!! We got a Savannah View Studio, which is exactly what we wanted.

When the CM first looked it up, she said only 11/7 wasn't available and she was entering my info to wait-list us for the 4 nights. Then she said, wait it IS available and booked it!!! :woohoo:

This is a surprise trip for our kids, so this is gonna be even BETTER now since we've never stayed at AKL. After those 4 nights, we're moving over to VWL and staying for 3 more nights (the kids' favorite resort). :banana:

yea there are several staying at AKV - in Sept, Oct, nov and Dec. there is a thread with the information around here.

that is great kim! The kids are going to be so excited when they find out!! and of course, you can decide to bring me if you would like ;)

Thanks, guys! :hug: I wasn't trying to brag, I'm just SO excited. I thought it was such a longshot when I called. :goodvibes

VWL may not be your kids' favorite resort anymore after staying at AKL! :)

I own at both so I can say that without it being bashing. :lmao:

Anyway, we love both. But AKL/AKV is what feels like "home" to us. The kids will LOVE those animals right outside their patio door. It is very cool. My DH is just like a kid when we're in those rooms, he has to check off every animal he sees on the list provided until he has them all!

VWL may not be your kids' favorite resort anymore after staying at AKL! :)

I own at both so I can say that without it being bashing. :lmao:

Anyway, we love both. But AKL/AKV is what feels like "home" to us. The kids will LOVE those animals right outside their patio door. It is very cool. My DH is just like a kid when we're in those rooms, he has to check off every animal he sees on the list provided until he has them all!

I think you're gonna be right. I think all 4 of us are gonna fall in LOVE with AKV! I don't think I'd be 1/2 as excited if we didn't have savannah view. :goodvibes

I'm jealous that you own at so many great resorts!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter