I just got so lucky. I was able to get a two bedroom for Thanksgiving

Sherri

DIS Veteran<br><font color=deeppink>I never though
at Vero beach. I do own SSR, but also own another two timeshare. We used the other timeshare to trade through II since we are using our Disney points for DL this summer. I never thought that we would be able to get a two bedroom over Thanksgiving.
Can anyone tell me how the weather is usually during that time?

at Vero beach. I do own SSR, but also own another two timeshare. We used the other timeshare to trade through II since we are using our Disney points for DL this summer. I never thought that we would be able to get a two bedroom over Thanksgiving.
Can anyone tell me how the weather is usually during that time?

It's hard to predict. It could be in the low 80's or it could only be 50! Chances are it'll be in the 70's though - November is generally very nice but we *can* get a cold front move down.

It's hard to predict. It could be in the low 80's or it could only be 50! Chances are it'll be in the 70's though - November is generally very nice but we *can* get a cold front move down.

Thanks for the information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter