I just love this picture...

RATS! I can't see it. I get a "can not find server" error. :(

DSC01038.JPG

Thanks, Nat!!! You are the picture taking KING!!! :) I "borrowed" it to use as my wallpaper, is that ok?

I adore all the flowers and landscaping at Disney. :) Thanks for taking me to that "happy place" Nat!

Beautiful! As I look out the window at bare trees and ugly discolored snow. I have a longing to return.

I know spring is coming The ***** Willows are Budding. :bounce:

LOL! blotted out my word. I didn't know this was an XXXXX-rated plant. LOL!

Thank you.....what a wonderful picture.....and I always know when I see a wonderful DisPix because it causes a little 'ah!' in my heart. :)

I've 'borrowed' ;) it for present and future use - thank you for sharing it with us.

Makes me feel like I'm there in that warm FL sunshine.
Beautiful panoramic shot , thanks for posting it. The flowers at WDW are just fabulous always. I saved your picture because not only is it beautiful but I can see our room at the BW from our last visit and that brings back many warm memories too.:Pinkbounc

DebºoºS - nice, really nice. I adore your pond (love water gardens of all types) and I adore your front porch - the rest I merely like a lot ! ! ! ;)

You have a lovely garden and your picture taking is very good.

and

NHMickey: I show no signs of tiring of your photo (which, of course, I immediately turned into wallpaper). I think it'll be a long while before I am tired of it. Thank you again. :)

I have enjoyed looking at your picture as my wallpaper so much Nat that I'm going to try to duplicate it this summer in one of my planters. I think I know all the flowers except that I'm not sure about the purple ones. Are they pansies? I thought that the yellow flowers are pansies but the blue ones seem so much bigger.

I am glad you all like the photo... O look at it all the time... I have it as my backround as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter