I JUST MADE AN ADR FOR JULY 31ST AT DS FOR HOMECOMIN'!!!!

Many Disney Springs restaurants are open and are taking reservations.
yes, and I tried to make them before through Disney and it didnt work - and some I've made through Open Table, but this was the first time I got an ADR booked through Disney since they shut them down!!

I checked on the site (can't do it through the app) and reservations are open through August 1st - so that's a good sign! *Plots for Labor Day week*
I KNOW!!!

It looks like the 60 day window is OPEN for Disney Springs!!
Now, when I look at my ADR in my "plans" it shows that I can't amend it - and the process still seems sketchy like the system doesn't REALLY want to let me book it but I did!!

Now 25 more days until I book for my upcoming stay!

Wait. What? They cancelled our Disney Springs dining reservations and then just opened them back up secretly?

From the Disney website:
Dining Reservations Not Available at Select LocationsDining Reservations Not Available at Select Locations
At this time, dining reservations at theme parks and Disney Resort hotel locations are not available. Select dining locations at Disney Springs are currently accepting reservations. Learn more about dining reservations during the phased reopening of Walt Disney World Resort.

I got our Morimoto Asia and Homecomin' back. Yay!

Wait. What? They cancelled our Disney Springs dining reservations and then just opened them back up secretly?

From the Disney website:
Dining Reservations Not Available at Select LocationsDining Reservations Not Available at Select Locations
At this time, dining reservations at theme parks and Disney Resort hotel locations are not available. Select dining locations at Disney Springs are currently accepting reservations. Learn more about dining reservations during the phased reopening of Walt Disney World Resort.

I got our Morimoto Asia and Homecomin' back. Yay!
that's what it looks like!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! pixiedust:pixiedust:

I just looked at our August trip and at the top of My Disney Experience it says make dining reservations now. So clicked on and my dates are not open yet. I did see a July dates were.

No brunch available. 😭 I did make noon adr just in case it returns, but, right now, noon is opening time on weekends.

I was able to make adrs for the first half of my split stay, second half is outside 60 days.

What if we make dining reservations then can’t get a park reservation for the parks we made dining reservations at?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter