I keep...Rolling Up The Rim...

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
but all I ever win, is an invitation to Please Play Again !

Has anyone ever won anything besides more coffee and muffins?

Friends of ours won a mountain bike last year, but unfortunately they only had it for a month, when it was stolen out of their garage! :eek:

I'd be more than happy with one of the 500 cash prizes of $1000. It would be a welcome addition to my WDW holiday account! :)

Good thing I like coffee. :) :)

I win donuts and muffins only. But they keep asking me to Please Play Again. That's very nice of them isn't it? LOL! S

All I have ever won so far is donuts...seems right now I am drinking more tea these days than I ever did.:rolleyes:

So far between DH and myself we are 1 (coffee) in 40 attempts.

I won a cookie but I think they made them smaller for Roll up the Rim.... atleast I'm learning some french lol

Nothing here ... I think I've given up. :p They say they've got 23 million in prizes but they must have 100 million cups ;) A coworker of mine and his girlfriend went through five coffee cups in one night and didn't win a single thing. So guess the odds of winning are worse than 20 per cent :(

Hi there from the loser of this morning's latest cup.

I have a suggestion depending on how Timly devoted you are. (And heaven knows, I have been known to finish a Jumbo before the end of the first period of a 6am game so I drink my share). However, Dh prefers Country Style,and there, every cup wins.

Last year we won enough free donuts to buy the team a couple dozen for the last game of the season.

I'd like to win the Mediterranean Cruise but I am not sure that is where I want to be sailing right now. ;)

Karen

LOL Mike! Hope you are enjoying your "Win A Bagel". That's cute.

We are, as dh says, "non-winners" so far.

Our babysitter won a SUV last year..or maybe it was a car...either way they took cash instead.

Here's a fun little joke to play next time you are finishing your coffee while sitting at Tim's. Roll up your Rim...

Then say loud enough for a few people to hear you, while tossing your cup in the garbage:

"You Win a SUV...Yeah, I'll never get the two other matching pieces I need to actually win it!!!"

Always interesting to watch people's reaction and to see who will dig into the garbage and how obvious they will be about it.

WINABAGEL, Mike? :teeth:

I think I'd take the cash also, Hawt1. It's nice to know somebody actually wins the big prizes! :)

I didn't realize that about Country Style, Ariel85, and by the way, if you haven't been welcomed already;

Welcome to the DIS! :)

Welcome to you also, Tash_From_Cnd! :)

Oh....2 free coffees yesterday...yippee!!! :rolleyes: :)

Nothing this weekend, but I was too sick to have more than two Timmy's! LOL! I was invited to PLAY AGAIN. At least they say PLEASE! S

Thank you Snowwark for that warm welcome

I have been lurking for sometime, attempting to plan my family's first trip to WDW next February. I have slowed down my planning until the world settles a bit. I still plan on going, but just coasting on the planning right now. Once I get organized I will start my countdown clock, cause that is just such a cool feature.

Anyway, was happy to take a break from CNN and talk about the art of rim rolling. An art, I clearly, have yet to master.

:confused:

There's an art to it, Ariel85? I usually just use my teeth....lol...maybe that's the problem!! :teeth: ;) :D

Lurk no more! :)

My son's girlfriend won a mountain bike last weekend. We've been ribbing him all week that he has to keep her around as she has "wheels".

I think all I've won is a muffin but my other half wins a lot of the time although he's only won the food prizes but he has quite a stack of muffins, donuts, coffee and cookies. Course he drinks a lot more coffee than I do tea. It's become a joke between us now because if we go together his cup will be a winner while mine will politely ask me to play again.

Cdnmickeylover

Just a cookie here!

My poor sister is a Tim-o-holic and gets at least one... usually 2 coffees or cafe mochas a day and she's yet to win anything. She won nothing last year either.

I think she's beginning to think there's a conspiracy...... :) LOL!

Here's to hoping someone wins something bigger than a muffin!

Sandra :)

We don't frequent Timmies that often, but last night DH and I both had a drink and both of us won a bisuit or a cookie! Not bad I guess!

You're right EvilQueen, here's hoping that someone here wins something a lot bigger , like Fridays Super 7 lottery!!

What is it at, 22 million? Not too shabby!! :eek: :)

I played the Super 7 last Fri (19million) and there too I got an invitation to "Please Play Again" (free ticket).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter