I knew I should have......

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
When we went to our Pooh Character Breakfast at WL on our first day at WDW,I saw a huge MK Castle pin, it was $8.50 at the pin cart in the lobby. Well,I thought we would be able to trade for it in the next 9 days.

Well,the long and short of it was,I never found it. So,since coming home,I can't forget that pin and I have been looking for a pic of it,or the number, but I can't find either!!

Can anyone help me????

What color was the castle? Was it one of the Pewter ones?

It was a Silver color and was a relief[spelling???] and it was easiestly one of the largest pin on the cart!!

Is it pin pic #3212?
Probably not. That was released in December. I was at WDW in January and don't recall seeing it then. I bought mine on Yahoo.

if it is 3212. I bought it in Dec 2000. They "pulled" it soon after for "sharpness". When I was back last month, it was for sale again...looked exactly the same as before...
So if you' like to trade for it lemmie know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter