I Know It's Early But Who Is Going In July???

cindala

<font color=blue>Must solemnly vow NEVER to toggle
I've seen quite a lot of posts from people planning their trips for the end of June or July, so I thought I would start a thread to see who is going!!

I'll start:

July 3rd-11th, at the YC (but I haven't made the room ressies yet!:rolleyes: ) :teeth:

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

We're going in July. July 23-Aug 2. Staying 3 nights at the A/S Music, then 7 nights at the Contemporary. Taking our grandson Jordan (9) (PINPICS GUPPY).

Going July 11th-July 18th......staying 2 nights at AKL Savannah View and then 5 nights at OKW 1 Bedroom through Vacation Club my parents have....

By the way how do you do the countdown for your signature line?Thanks

KyMattDisney,
For the countdown, go to the technical board and there is a thread there that will direct you through the whole process!:teeth:

Our trip will be July 2-13. The first 3 night at Royal Pacific (universal) and the rest currently booked at POFQ but hoping for some Ap codes that will put us at a deluxe!!!

I will be there From Jul 14 - 19 at POR then on to the Disney Wonder for 4 days.

Hi,

We're going on July 21-26. Staying at the Polynesian. This will be our first time without the kids in 22 years. It will also be our first time at the Polynesian. I can't wait!!! Summer can't get here soon enough!!!!
Nance

We are going 12 nights the end of July. Have not set the dates for sure. Probably the 17-29. Splitting our stay hopefully between AKL deluxe room and Poly and 2 nights at the Hard Rock Hotel (hopefully). We are waiting the okay from dh's boss. Can't wait. We have PAP and they expire Aug. 1st. So we have to go before then and that is really the only time we can with school and baseball season does not end till the middle of July. So we really do not have any other choice. So hopefully his boss will be okay with that. Hope to see you there!!!!:bounce:

We will be going the 16th - 21st.
The first time without kids in a long time.
We will be staying at the YC and I cant wait. It will be our first time in a deluxe. I hope Its not to hot . It will be our 30th Ann. and I would like it to be magic.:sunny:

We have reservations at the Poly July 4th for a week. We are spending July 2nd and 3rd at Portofino Bay at Universal. I am so ready for this vacation. It has now been a year since my last Disney fix.

Hi DalPal,
Oh yeah!! It's hot in July and August!! The best way to beat the heat is to stay in the water in the daytime and hit the parks at night. Sometimes early morning is ok for the parks too.
Nance

Yeah! I already thought of that.
Before we always went in May, but thats not when our Ann. is. Also going in July gives us two more months to save. With eight Grandkids, by July we are sure to need a vacation. LOL!

We went this past June and it rained,rained and rained.We still had fun but felt like we missed alot.So DH said we need to go back!That was a shock.Anyhoo we are going July 5-12{the 11th is my 35 th Bday and I'v e always wanted to celebrate somewhere}.Haven't picked the resort yet.I think 5-10 ASMO and 11th and 12th Wl for my Bday!

We will be July 13-18 at the BCV and 18-23 at OKW. I will be traveling with 4 16 year old girls who will be looking for a good time to celebrate their birthdays. My poor husband. So if you see a man who looks exhausted and at the end of his rope, it's probably my DH.:cool:

Okay guys, lets hope we all have GREAT weather!!!!:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter