I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My two best friends LOVE that show. I was watching Hoarders the other night and a new show called The Toe Bro came on right afterwards. I told one of my friends about it because she works on a clinical trial involving feet. She LOVED the show. I literally got nauseous just watching the 15 second preview for it.

Ewww. Watching pus ooze out of bodily holes I can do. Feet, I can’t do. Lol I had never heard of the show before. I rarely watch tv and not even sure if We get TLC. Where do they come up with these bizarre show ideas.

My dog dude is full doxie, buddy is a mix with min pin. He looks more min pin with the height and color. Sorry, one handed on phone since he's in my lap and arm is pillow :-)

My mom has a miniature dachshund who has a couple fatty tumors. We used to have a min pin too!! She was super tiny, runt of the litter. Her fat weight was 7 pounds :goodvibes

My two best friends LOVE that show. I was watching Hoarders the other night and a new show called The Toe Bro came on right afterwards. I told one of my friends about it because she works on a clinical trial involving feet. She LOVED the show. I literally got nauseous just watching the 15 second preview for it.

Is that the podiatrist one? I saw a preview and it was just gross. I don't have an issue with feet but this lady had a hole! in her ankle cause she blew her Achilles out a 2nd time while healing from surgery after the 1st blow out.

I liked the old show boston emt or something like that. ABC had it on for 2 summers a couple years ago. So interesting but not overly gorey. Even greys makes me close my eyes sometimes and it's fake.

Ewww. Watching pus ooze out of bodily holes I can do. Feet, I can’t do. Lol I had never heard of the show before. I rarely watch tv and not even sure if We get TLC. Where do they come up with these bizarre show ideas.

Dr Pimple Popper started on YouTube and was found. The other who knows. Some of the medical shows are crazy.

My mom has a miniature dachshund who has a couple fatty tumors. We used to have a min pin too!! She was super tiny, runt of the litter. Her fat weight was 7 pounds :goodvibes

So cute! We had a doxie growing up for 16 1/2 years til jr year in college. Such a fun but stubborn bread. Buddy is a Fat 22 or so I think. He chunked up more cause of his leg. I got dude back down to 19 and I think he's only slightly annoyed he doesn't get cereal milk any more .

Is that the podiatrist one? I saw a preview and it was just gross. I don't have an issue with feet but this lady had a hole! in her ankle cause she blew her Achilles out a 2nd time while healing from surgery after the 1st blow out.

Replying to myself because I see The Toe Bro is on A&E and the podiatrist show I mentioned is on TLC. So there's 2 foot shows on tv cause I guess zero or one wasn't enough.

ETA couldn't get through the episode previews ick.

I liked the old show boston emt or something like that. ABC had it on for 2 summers a couple years ago. So interesting but not overly gorey. Even greys makes me close my eyes sometimes and it's fake.
Boston Med. The hospital I work at was filmed. Then they did NY Med the next summer not as good imho but they featured Dr Oz doing cardiac surgery

Chicago doesn’t allow overnight parking on major streets from December 1-April 1. Side streets are a different matter. Out in the burbs, most people have driveways or garages (or big lots for apartments) so overnight parking is almost always banned year round. There’s always the idiots who park their cars on the street first thing in the morning and leave it there until 10 pm, thus not allowing the snowplows to do a good job.
We don't have a lot of subdivisions. Most of our roads are just town roads so people can usually park where they want unless there is a No Parking sign.

Boston Med. The hospital I work at was filmed. Then they did NY Med the next summer not as good imho but they featured Dr Oz doing cardiac surgery

That's cool! I liked the people on it, they all seemed nice and like they enjoyed what they did. Didn't see the NY Med but it seemed like they didn't advertise the show much either.

JetSuite X.
What is it? This is a semi private airline that flies around mostly in Southern California. I was able to book my return flight from Las Vegas --> John Wayne for only $30.
The advantage of flying with them is convenience. You dont need to go through security... You are told to show up at 30-40 mins before your flight. Unfortunately for me, my flight out was delayed.

kXau9BG.jpg

Pixel 3 night shot taken through a limo tint bus... i was quite impressed by the camera... we were asked to wait in the bus as they load the checkin baggage. We are literally driven to the plane. No TSA, no boarding area... straight out private terminal...

BhH8jBW.jpg

plenty of leg room... seat is a bit cramped(width wise) for me as i was sitting on the one seater... was still comfortable. i was in 4A. Theres around 30 seats total, plane had a total of 9 ppl. 1 flight attendant that serviced drinks and snacks... Also, no overhead bins... all items need to be under the seat or in an empty seat. Lots of ppl left their baggage on the empty rows.

DUQzDUc.jpg

obligated leg room photo?

Landing was a bit rougher than a 737... but its a speed demon driving around the airport... we were parked at the the private jet section and let off at the south end of the airport. Most people Uber out... i had parked my car in a nearby hotel for $12 a day so i ended up hiking there. took me like 15 mins. Overall, with the exception of the 1 hour delay, i had a good experience. worth checking out if any of you guys are in the SoCal Area.

QE4hxBW.jpg

Plane at SNA

Hope you enjoyed my photos and review!

So you paid $30. There were about 9 people on the flight who, I’m assuming, also paid about the same price. How does JetSuite X make a LAS>SNA flight profitable on less than $300 in fares, not to mention the rest of the business?

:offtopic: Sorry but need to vent...... Mother in Law has been developing a 'relationship' with some guy she met through an online dating site just over a month ago. She has been like a teenager in love, sneaking off to send texts and emails etc. Tonight she texts me to ask what is the best way to send an iPhone to Turkey. Turns out he is supposedly over there on business for 3 months - has broken his phone and needs her to send him a replacement as they are really difficult to get in Turkey for foreigners.

As you can imagine - I went into full SCAM alert mode. I feel bad, but I had to tell her what I thought and she didn't want to hear it. The thing is - it wouldn't surprise me if she goes ahead and does it anyway. There is nothing I can do to stop her. What really bothers me is that next time she won't tell me because she knows what my reaction will be.

AAAAAAARRRGGGH - I need to have a think how to handle this. :confused3

So you paid $30. There were about 9 people on the flight who, I’m assuming, also paid about the same price. How does JetSuite X make a LAS>SNA flight profitable on less than $300 in fares, not to mention the rest of the business?

I'm no expert, but my understanding is that they are making the flight anyway - probably a repositioning flight to meet the next client paying them $$$$ - so they just sell a few seats on the repositioning flight to make a few bucks.

:offtopic: Sorry but need to vent...... Mother in Law has been developing a 'relationship' with some guy she met through an online dating site just over a month ago. She has been like a teenager in love, sneaking off to send texts and emails etc. Tonight she texts me to ask what is the best way to send an iPhone to Turkey. Turns out he is supposedly over there on business for 3 months - has broken his phone and needs her to send him a replacement as they are really difficult to get in Turkey for foreigners.

As you can imagine - I went into full SCAM alert mode. I feel bad, but I had to tell her what I thought and she didn't want to hear it. The thing is - it wouldn't surprise me if she goes ahead and does it anyway. There is nothing I can do to stop her. What really bothers me is that next time she won't tell me because she knows what my reaction will be.

AAAAAAARRRGGGH - I need to have a think how to handle this. :confused3
That totally sounds like a scam. Unfortunately she might have to just learn her lesson on her own. Some people are like that and refuse to listen if it isn’t what they want to hear.

When we were first looking to rent in college we found this awesome house for rent. We got an email from the guy saying his family was in Nigeria for some months and he wanted to rent it out. He gave us a number that we looked up and it was a number from California. We asked why that was and never heard back so we knew something was up. We looked more into it and found out that’s a common scam setup: saying you’re in Nigeria for whatever reason

From the "How Terrible are some of the Idiots on r/churning" department...

Somebody literally decided to make fun of people who are changing travel plans on Max8 aircraft.
SMH people are so annoying!

It is also a little unsettling that multiple countries have grounded the 737-MAX and the US and Boeing have both deemed it safe (for now). Not saying there is actually anything wrong with the plane, but out of goodwill you would think Boeing would want to pause flights while it figures out why 2 planes went down in 5 months. If it truly is just operator error, Boeing should also be addressing the changes and how to properly compensate for it. Maybe I expect too much from companies? :confused3

How close do you have to be from flying for this to work? We are 2 months out and it doesn’t work for me

I can see for our flight in September. Are you using the desktop site? I just noticed on my phone they don't make the flight numbers links, but I switched it to desktop mode and saw it.

Nope no Marriott or SPG account. I don’t even know what SPG is

SPG was Starwood Preferred Guest, the Starwood loyalty program. Always wonder how they get your email, I randomly started getting the timeshare emails before I ever created an account. Starwood was creepy like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter