I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all this 737 Max8 talk, does anyone saw the 767 crash in Houston?
many ppl i talk to about this 737 crash had no idea a 767 crashed in Houston...

Dh still can’t find his wallet....he does this so often it’s hard not to be irritated. Today happens to be our 3rd anniversary. He put a temporary lock on all of his cards and luckily didn’t have any cash in it.

Side note, today is our 3rd anniversary!
That stinks for sure...I have never lost mine and can't imagine how I would feel. I typically only carry ID, 1 or 2 cards at any given time, and medical cards. Maybe he needs a fanny pack that he can't take off unless you give him the key!

Happy Anniversary!

Wow! Just wow! Y'all are amazing! I am good with what I am doing currently but I might have to re evaluate! In any case, that's not why I am here. After discussing w my daughter what card she should get for a first one I told her I would ask for advice here. Here are some of her stats
23 years old
No credit cards currently
Working full time. Good steady income about 50K
Small Car payment for about the past year
Student loan payment
No other debt
Good Savings
Works for Marriott so she gets crazy good rates on hotel rooms (and so do i! :) :) )
Loves to travel and explore the world
SW Airlines is in her home city
Would like to pay the card off every month and build as many points as possible by paying for gas, groceries, anything she can find via that card.
Two offers came just this week Discover, Capital One

Anything else? Thanks so much for your expert info!

Instant Approval for CIP #2!!

Got my first CIP 8/18, referred P2 1/19, and referred back to me for this one. My CIP #1 is still open (obviously), I used the same name (no difference with initials or any variance). CL is $5K, totally fine with me!

$5k credit line on CIP #2 with CIP #1 still open is looking like a standard thing based on recent DPs here....

With all this 737 Max8 talk, does anyone saw the 767 crash in Houston?
many ppl i talk to about this 737 crash had no idea a 767 crashed in Houston...

I never saw why or if they ever found the black boxes in all the mud. Like any fedex or ups plane crash, they generally don't get talked about long or mentioned when passenger jets crash.

Wow! Just wow! Y'all are amazing! I am good with what I am doing currently but I might have to re evaluate! In any case, that's not why I am here. After discussing w my daughter what card she should get for a first one I told her I would ask for advice here. Here are some of her stats
23 years old
No credit cards currently
Working full time. Good steady income about 50K
Small Car payment for about the past year
Student loan payment
No other debt
Good Savings
Works for Marriott so she gets crazy good rates on hotel rooms (and so do i! :) :) )
Loves to travel and explore the world
SW Airlines is in her home city
Would like to pay the card off every month and build as many points as possible by paying for gas, groceries, anything she can find via that card.
Two offers came just this week Discover, Capital One

Anything else? Thanks so much for your expert info!

:welcome:

I’m going to jump right in to get a few more details to get started.

Does DD have any banking relationship with Chase?

Does DD have any side hustle that makes her some money, like selling things on eBay, Craigslist, Facebook; pet sitting or dog walking; baby sitting; tutoring; consulting or contract work; driving for Uber or Lyft, or delivering things for Amazon, Instacart, or Doordash; make crafts or other goods to sell at craft fairs, bake sales, or online at Etsy, etc.? I’m wondering if she has anything that might qualify her for a business credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter