I made a planning spreadsheet...new link on page 94 to get spreadsheet

I made one up too and I LOVE it! It has a schedule, budget, packing list, all my ADR's, reservation information (hotel, flight, car, stroller rental, etc...), important phone numbers. It really helps keep me organized and on track. Plus I like having everything all in one place.

(oh, and my countdown timer says 11d13h15m...) Looks like several of us will be there at the same time!

I made one up too and I LOVE it! It has a schedule, budget, packing list, all my ADR's, reservation information (hotel, flight, car, stroller rental, etc...), important phone numbers. It really helps keep me organized and on track. Plus I like having everything all in one place.

(oh, and my countdown timer says 11d13h15m...) Looks like several of us will be there at the same time!

Do you mind sending to me so I can take a look? I like the budget idea.

I'm going to jump in here and ask for one also! :cool1: I'm a planning geek!!!!

Thanks

Can I see please?

QUOTE]

yeah thanks my email is
i've made a rough one but would love to see yourxx:cheer2:

Please send me one, too!

Thanks,
Kelley

Could I please have a copy of your spreedsheet. I have been planning for a few months now and have thrown away and rewritten countless peices of paper.
Thankyou

I just emailed my spreadsheet to all of these people! Enjoy!

Can I get a copy of the spreadsheet also. This will be our first trip to the World and I hate being unprepared.

Also, hddanis, would you mind sending yours also. I would love to see what you have done with the budget.

jwill2210@yahoo.com

Can I get a copy of the spreadsheet also. This will be our first trip to the World and I hate being unprepared.

Also, hddanis, would you mind sending yours also. I would love to see what you have done with the budget.

Yours is on its way!

I would love to have as well if the offer is still good, this is my first trip(12 days away!! and DH is already making fun of my 3-ring binder full of stuff. Consolidating to a spread sheet may help. dka0367@hotmail.com

I Posted My Email Yesterday To Get A Spread Sheet, Within A Day My Inbox Was Filled With Spam. Be Careful. I Am So Disappointed In Myself. Oh Well Lesson Learned.

I Posted My Email Yesterday To Get A Spread Sheet, Within A Day My Inbox Was Filled With Spam. Be Careful. I Am So Disappointed In Myself. Oh Well Lesson Learned.

I never thought of that. and it does stink.

I have this E-mail just for the DIS and a few other boards most stuff goes right to JunkMail.

Maybe everyone should go back and delete their E-mails out or Just use PMs for them.

Also if anyone Quoted someones they would have to edit tha out as well i will do so in all my post.

I never thought of that. and it does stink.

I have this E-mail just for the DIS and a few other boards most stuff goes right to JunkMail.

Maybe everyone should go back and delete their E-mails out or Just use PMs for them.

Also if anyone Quoted someones they would have to edit tha out as well i will do so in all my post.

As ImNoPrince suggessted, I edited all my posts and removed email addresses. If I missed any, please let me know.

Thanks.

If you want my spreadsheet, PM me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter