I miss hearing the ladies!

WDWRNTLK

Retirement goal - RN in the Magic Kingdom!
Hey everyone-
Just curious who else misses hearing our ladies every week?

I love everyone one the show, of course, but I miss hearing Teresa, Cathy, JL and Julie on a regular basis. Maybe it's because of the DL shows that were prerecorded, but I feel like I haven't heard from the female contingent recently.
Bring the girls back!

I see Kathy fairly often. And Julie hasn't been a regular in a long time. I always assume she is busy being a mom. I haven't seen Teresa in a while.
I'd like to see hear more from them, too. But Pete always reminds us, this is not their main job. Likely they're busy with work @ Dreams.

There is usually a woman on each week. Occasionally, as in last week which I'm sure what specially selected, there aren't. Cathy pops up regularly, as does Teresa when she's not working at the Welcome Center. Julie and Corey seem to alternate weeks as they juggle raising their family.

Also, Teresa and Kathy were at the Nova Scotia DIS meet over the weekend so not sure of their travel times and also time to play catch up

Teresa only gets Sunday and Tuesdays off from her job at the welcome center, Tuesday is one so that is when she is fed bonbons and grapes by topless extras from Magic Mike.

Jackie lives nearly 2 hours from Pete's house and is busy reading these forums, and being fed grapes as well.

JeniLynn is gone and we are not to speak of this again.

Kathy is not permitted on the shows until she pays me her debt, she owes me three hugs.

I think last week was the only time that one of the ladies wasn't on the tuesday show. JL also left the dis and she was very prominent in their other videos and less on the tuesday show so I can see your point with all the other extra videos. Was JL the only full time "the dis" employee? Everyone else I think has another role or job and the show is just something extra they do.

I loved listening to the ladies show. I think they did an all ladies show near Mother's Day one year. Can't wait until Tuesday!! I love the DIS!!

Julie, Teresa and Kathy are all scheduled to be on the show tomorrow. Obviously that could change if something comes up but for now they should be there.
But then who am I supposed to feed grapes to in my gladiator costume?

Am I supposed to do it in the studio, or is Pete changing his appointment from Friday? I am very confused here.

Teresa only gets Sunday and Tuesdays off from her job at the welcome center, Tuesday is one so that is when she is fed bonbons and grapes by topless extras from Magic Mike.

But then who am I supposed to feed grapes to in my gladiator costume?

The natural progression after reading this is to assume that you were a "topless extra from Magic Mike."

I'm speaking for everyone when I suggest that we may need photographic evidence to support this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter