I Must be GOOFY- Goofy Challenge PTR 1/7- 1/16

stargazertechie

Toy Story Midway Maniac
This is my first PTR, and I hope it's not totally terrible. Long time Disney-freak, first time journal writer!

This PTR is all about our Goofy Challenge trip with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Team in Training! We're headed down to the world from January 7-10 with "The Team" (aka the purple people) for the WDW 1/2 Marathon AND the WDW Marathon (that's 39.3 miles folks!) and then staying on until the 16th for a week of commando-style touring complimented by our newly-added FREE DINING!

About Us:

Me (Becky)- 22 years young, Disney kid at heart! My first family vacation was to the World when I was 3, and I've been hooked ever since. We went 3 times while I was a kid, and then had a long dry spell until I was 19 years old! Imagine my reaction coming back to a whole new park (Animal Kingdom) and seeing my castle again after 12 long years. I was just happy that it was no longer Pepto-Bismol Pink!

FI (Brian)- 34 year old Disney Convert. Brian went once when he was 5, back in the early 80's. When the opportunity arose for us to go for spring break his Senior year of college, I jumped on it. He was more interested in visiting his old friends who live in Kissimmee. I told him I wanted to buy 5 day park tickets. He laughed in my face and told me we only needed to go to the parks for 1 or 2 days max....
..... since then we've spent a total of 24 days in the parks together over the last year and a half.

Please subscribe! I'm super excited and I'm going to add photos when I get back from my training run this afternoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter