• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need a extra large scrapbook tote. advice?

disneyfreakk

<font color=blue>I sing Spongebob to my dogs</font
Hello :) I am just getting started with scrapbooking. I travel alot for work and I need some kind of scrapbook organizer. The bigger the better. :) anyone know of some great products? I have done a search and I am rather lost :(

Creative Memories has a really nice and big album tote. I have all the bags and totes froms creative memories, they are great.
Check www.creativememories.com and click on accesories, you can find a consultant in your area there also. Or check on www.ebay.com

Good Luck!

I got mine from JoAnns last fall - one of those in JoAnns Essentials line. I thought it was HUGE when I bought it, but ended up taking an extra bag with me to an all day crop. Of course that may have something to do with my inability to make a decision on what to take. ;)

Someone posted about the Disney bag being on sale through today for a great price! Here's the thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1029390
Here's a link to the bag: http://disneyshopping.go.com/DSSectionPage.process?Merchant_Id=2&Section_Id=14621&Product_Id=187497
The one I have is much larger than this. I'd guess mine is at least twice as big. It's original price was $60 but I got it on super sale...their coupons are a good thing though! :teeth:

BTW - Disney direct has a bunch of other scrapbooking stuff on sale too. Check the tabs at the top of the page.

The company that continually receives the best reviews for their scrappin' totes is Crop In Style.

Several years ago I purchased the XXL (the big momma) tote. I have not been disappointed. It held all my supplies very well, and in a super-organized manner. Now I just use it to take to crops.

You can buy the XXL at ACMoore. When using the coupon in their weekly flyer you can get a considerable savings. :thumbsup2

Thank you very much everyone! :) It lookes like I will be getting the CropInStyle XXL.... this is *exactlly* what I was looking for! thank you all. LOL! My DH also wants to thank you guys for pointing out all the other cool stuff i "need". :rotfl:

ENJOY THIS! I DID MULTIPLE TIMES! ;)

http://www.joann-mail.com/j0360h2k/coupons_only.html?r=0558760021

Print that coupon and take it Joann Fabrics to save 40% off your new Crop In style XXL!

My sister in law, mother and I all just bought the XXL. It's fabulous. We have been to Joann's almost everyday for the last week using a coupon each time. They don't mind, in fact yesterday at a Joann the clerk told us to print more than one coupon next time and we could use them in one trip, by just getting back in line if there was one. :)

The XXL was about 77 with the discount. We couldn't find a better price anywhere!

Tip: call your Joann first to make sure that they have one. The smaller Joann stores don't stock them, so you may need to drive a bit to a bigger store.

HAVE FUN!!! :)

WOW! thank you so very much! That has to be one of the nicest things anyone has done for me on the disboards :goodvibes

Out of Joann, ACMoore, and Michaels in our area only ACMoore stocks the XXL. All of the retailers honor the other's coupons! :thumbsup2 So use that Joann coupon wherever is convenient for you.

Enjoy the XXL!

You're very welcome! My XXL is chock FULL of Disney only. :D I told dh he had to spring for one for all my other stuff.

Just ordered the Disney one for $35.74 *shipped*! :cool1: used code PREZHOME for an extra 25% off! I wasn't thrilled with this one the first time I ordered it, but heck, for $35 (and I'm desperate...teaching a lot now!) I'll find a way to live with it! :rolleyes1

Thanks for the heads up!

I have the XXL Crop N Style tote that I bought about 2 Christmases ago on sale at JoAnne's. Caught it when they had the After Thanksgiving sale for 50% off. I think I paid right at $50 or just a tad over....From Me, To Me simply because I deserve it!! :love: Or at least that's what i told DH since he doesnt' ever buy me anything! :guilty:

I really like it except for one thing...it's REALLY heavy. When it's fully loaded w/paper, an album and other supplies, it's a booger to pick up and load into the back of my van. I bought a smaller one that has a shoulder strap for crops. It's called Generations and I THINK I bouht it at Wal-Mart for $30 or so. When I'm working on a particular album and it's all theme releated (soccer, Hawaii, cruises etc) then I'll pull out my speciality paper and some basic solids, through in scissors, tape and whatever else I need. That way I'm not breaking my back when I go to a crop.
Hope that helps w/you decision making process.

Karen

I've had the crop n style before, not sure if it was XL or XXL. It worked really well for a little while, but I started to notice that the bag started to sag forward. I tried putting less stuff in but it still seemed the structure did hold up to well. I decided to get another one and now I am using one from EK Success, the sutto bag: http://www.eksuccess.com/products_d...2969&sess_id=5bb8b80daf3a8d342038fa0697fa4ad7 So far I am finding this one to hold more and alot more sturdy.

Hi! The Joann's coupon is only valid for 1 person.... I hope everyone will let DisneyFreakk use it (since she was the one inquiring about it) :) Sign up for the Joann's ads. You can get 40% off coupons once or twice a month. :) Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter