I need help from the Tag Fairy....

Favorite Auntie

<font color=red>8 Disney nieces & nephews!<br><fon
Please Tag Fairy...I need your help. My sister gave birth yesterday to a beautiful baby boy...so now I have EIGHT Disney Nieces and Nephews! Can you please change my tag to reflect this new addition to my family???:hug:

In case you didn't notice they did it for you! :) congrats on the new nephew!

Thanks Tag Fairy! I just got home from visiting the new little guy (his 2 year old sister is asleep in my bed right now!). He definitely is a keeper - and I know he will be a Disney fan just like the rest of my insane family!!!

Thanks!!!:wave2:

Congrats on the new little one and your new tag.

I have fun reading everyone's tags and check every day to see if I have one yet. I guess I have not said anything profound enough yet to get a tag. :scratchin

Can I use one of my 3 wishes for one? :genie:

Here's wishing and hoping really hard for a great tag! :headache:

Congrats on the new addition and new tag.You must be a proud Auntie to be the favorite.
I am still taglass too lg123 so don't feel bad.

Congratulations on #8 !!

If I agree to be "IT" first, can I get tagged? OK, I'm it.

I am only the favorite auntie becuase I am single, make a decent living, and don't have any children of my own! Translates into much spoiling... ::yes:: Although 8 of them will keep my busy!

wdwdclfan is my sister! :wave2: Nice try Gayle....but you know who they say when asked who their favorite is! You made the mistake of getting married and having two kids of your own!

Any way thanks for the edit of the tag, Tag Fairy...and the new tag to boot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter