I need help with a Sizzix

TiggerFamily

Love to scrap book
I finally bought at Sizzix machine the big one and I can't figure out how to work it. I put the white cutting board and slim then paper then the die down then slide it under and pull the hande down and the handle doesn't come down far enough to cut it, help what am I doing wrong? I was so excited to play with it and now I'm disappointed with it. Help me Please. Nancy

The handle will give you some resistance, just press it down to the black pad 2-3 times and it should cut through all the way. Are you using a regular sizzix die cut or one of the thin ones? If it is a sizzlet(thin) then you need to go buy the converter.

HTH let me know if you have anymore questions

That handle will give you some resistance.. I always press down at least twice to make sure I have a good cut! I've never bought the converter for the sizzit.. I just use my sidekick!

Hi I'm getting no resistance at all, I didn't know about a converter, bummer that's more $$$, the price of these things it should come with it. Thanks for your help. Nancy

Thanks, I have a 50% off coupon for AC Moore I was hoping to use it on my die cuts but I guess I will be using it on a converter instead, Oh well. Thanks for all your help. Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter