I need suggestions for a warm bread-based dessert at Disney

Leelo

Never grow up. It's a trap!
My husband's favorite desserts are always some sort of warm bread with a sweet component. I would love to be able to direct him to some for our trip next week.

What should we try?

Banana bread pudding at Boma also very good.
Bread pudding at Raglan Road.
OOey Gooey Toffee Cake at LTT.

The bread pudding at Ohana is hugely popular... it didn't do it for me so much, it was just ok. The bread pudding at Raglan Road was excellent, and I also loved the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake at LTT.

Hands down the banana bread pudding at Ohana. You can order it at the lounge outside the restaurant (highly recommended).

never had bread pudding before until i had it @ Ohana and OMG its delicious !!! i crave it every trip and cant wait til till August !

Last edited:

The ice cream place in Epcot France has a bread roll they split and put ice cream and sauce in and then put in s hot press. My daughter gets one every year. I forget the name of the dessert though.

My husband's favorite desserts are always some sort of warm bread with a sweet component. I would love to be able to direct him to some for our trip next week.
What should we try?

The bread pudding at Ohana!! If you dont want the entire Ohana meal, you can just order the bread puddint (and maybe a beverage?) at the bar.

There was a bread pudding available at the dessert area of Tusker House, though I can’t speak to how it tasted since I didn’t try it... maybe someone else can chime in?

There was a bread pudding available at the dessert area of Tusker House, though I can’t speak to how it tasted since I didn’t try it... maybe someone else can chime in?

I have had it. It's pretty decent. It needs the sauce next to it though. I thought it was as good as Ohana, which I just thought was OK. I have made bread pudding several times and have had it in New Orleans, so I am kind of picky about it.

Related question: is the banana bread pudding at ohana the same as the banana bread pudding at Tusker House?

I have never tried the Ohana bread pudding (I don't eat bananas), but I have had the bread pudding at Raglan Road several times and it is absolutely delicious!

I have never tried the Ohana bread pudding (I don't eat bananas), but I have had the bread pudding at Raglan Road several times and it is absolutely delicious!

You can get it without the banana sauce. I don’t eat bananas either and still really enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter