I (Possibly) Need A Huge Favor

Princess_Aurora

<font color=green>President of the Clueless Club..
I am a HUGE Tiesto fan. I know Disney loves making pins for special events and stuff like that, so I was wondering if anyone could keep an eye out for a Tiesto at Disney pin and if at all possible maybe pick one up for me??? I would be your best friend forever.

Tiësto's Space Mountain : Mission 2 Concert @ Disneyland Resort Paris

----------------------------------------------------------------------

On April 9th 2005, Disneyland Resort Paris launches Space Mountain : Mission 2. This new mission sends exploronauts to the farthest reaches of space, to go where no one has gone before and discover the mysteries at the edge of the universe. On April 16th, the Best DJ in the World, Tiësto, will celebrate the launch in a spectacular way, with a live concert right at the heart of Disneyland Park. During this unique musical event, Tiësto will perform a unique re-mix of the Space Mountain : Mission 2 soundtrack, as well as a host of his own well-known tunes.

Tiësto’s Space Mountain : Mission 2 Concert will be a thrilling combination of the Disney Magic and the Magik Muzik of Tiësto!

After Disneyland Park closes its doors for regular guests, it will re-open especially for Tiësto fans from all over Europe. The concert will get under way with a set from one of France’s top DJ’s, Bob Sinclar. Then, from an especially designed stage in the heart of Disneyland Resort Paris, Tiësto will play for no less than 3 hours! Special effects, lasers, lights, fireworks and guest performances will make this concert an unforgettable occasion, offering the audience a truly magical experience!

For more information about Tiësto’s Space Mountain 2 concert or to make a reservation, Tiësto and Disney fans from all over Europe should visit www.tiestoatdisney.com. Dutch Tiësto fans can already reserve for the Tiësto concert, with prices starting at € 119 per person, including 2-day hopper tickets to Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park and a one night stay including continental breakfast in a Disney hotel.

You're not necissarily showing your age. Tiesto comes from the little known genre of Trance music.

You might recognise him from the 2004 summer olympics. He played the music for the opening cerimonies.

Just thought I'd try bumping this since it's getting closer to the date.

I wish I coud help :( I'm not going till next Feb though.

I hope someone can :)

I am going to DP tomorrow, I don't mind having a look to see if this pin exists for you!

Ben

Have a great time Ben!!!! We're all green with envy!!! Tell us all about it when you get back!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter