I really can't believe it!!!

Jager_mom

Mouseketeer
In a littl e over 2 weeks I will be at Dl :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

I am seriouisly having a hard time believing it, It just feels like I have been planning this for so long and it's alway's been so far away, I feel like crying every time I think about it :cloud9:

Me too, me too! :banana:

Uh-oh, that means it's time for me to panic about what I haven't got done yet! :scared1: :lmao:

Congrats!! I know the feeling....we have only 5 days left! Now I'm second guessing some of my planning...since my family put me in charge! I think this site has helped me to over plan...I'm on information overload :rotfl:

Lucky!! I miss DL a lot and have no plans to get back there..... YET!!

I will make more plans don't worry about that!

Have the greatest, most magical time in the park that started it all!!

:banana: :cool1: :banana:

Happy for you guys, I'm sure you're gonna have a blast. I'm missing DL now too, even though it was just in July that we went, seems so long ago now. I'm ready to go back! Even though I have to wait until Oct. 2007! WAAAA!! Seems like you wait forever for it to come, and before you realize it, it's over! So enjoy every minute!

But I do leave for Vegas tomorrow morning, not like it's fun though, it's business! Maybe I'll pretend I'm on the plane heading to DL instead? I can dream can't I?! :)

We head down there in 4 days!!! :moped:
Got everything but the cooler packed this weekend! :banana:

Yup I know the feeling. Only a few weeks left for me too. Im so excited :cool1: Ever since I was a child I have always wanted to go, and yet my friends all went and told me about it which made me envious. Now FINALLY its my turn to go, and I guess since I keep telling myself that im going shortly, I am now starting to believe im not. :blush:

We leave 5 weeks from tomorrow!!! I am so excited, I still have a lot to do and plan. Please write a trip report when you get home. They are fun to read and very helpful for us still planning. Have a great trip!!

I feel your excitement. Our first day there is the same as yours and I am starting to pack a little here and there. I cannot wait!!! Hope we have great weather and low crowds. Happy packing!

Andrea

:teeth: OH EXCELLENT! Have a great time Hunny! Remember to post your fun adventure when you get back. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter