I received my flower exchange

I got my swap!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
What a nice surprise on such a dreary day. I pulled my car out of the garage and noticed a box sitting on the ground by the door in the rain. I initially thought it was for DS or DH who are always ordering electronics and was very upset that they would leave it outside unprotected in the rain. Then I spotted the label , it was for me!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Everthing was dry inside. I got blue magic irises ( blues my favorite color) and white gladioli (which are my birth month flower) and elegant white calla lillies (always wanted them) and soft Jersey knit (I'm in Jersey) garden gloves in blue! Very thoughtful, thanks so much garden bud, Rosemary.

Now there's one more bud and I know it's on the way. I hope he likes it.

I got my swap from DebOoOS..can't do the mickey ears...lol
Anyways I got a awesome book-Southern Living Garden Bookwith lots of good information in it, forget-me-not seeds and some Asiatic lily bulbs(my fav type of lillies)

Can't wait to plant these guys..

Thanks Deb!!:bounce:

So glad you like them, Shep.
Part 2 of your exchange (the homegrown part) will probably be dug up this weekend. It was just too early for me to send them along with the first box. We've had a few warm days lately and I've located them popping up through the mulch. Something I think you'll enjoy in your garden.
I guess this weekend will be a busy DIS gardening weekend across the country :bounce:

Cool!!
I REALLY like the book you sent(Well Encyclopedia)..It has everything you want to know about flowers in it...
I am reading it at work...:)

I'm beginning to regret not getting in on this one. I was at WDW though. Anyone else regretting not participating?

I'm glad you like the flowers and gloves Deb. :)

I now want to formally thank Sorceromickey on this thread for the exchange she sent me. I didn't mention her name originally (I didn't even initially say what I got) because I was uncertain what I was suppose to say or not say. I have never participated in a DIS Exchange before and I have to say it was the most fun! More fun will be when I get to plant the Dahlias and see them grow!! So thanks so much Julie for making this such a great exchange for me and thanks again to Shep for organizing it!

:teeth: :teeth::Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Eeeeek, can't remember who all got in...Did everyone get their stuff??
I had a total of 6 names

Originally posted by shep
Yay..4 so far...:)
This will be a easy exchange to do..:)
You posted this on 3/11/03 and on 3/13/03 I got my email with the person's name and you began the email with "I thought we might as well get moving with the exchange since it looks like noone else is going to do it.. ". So I only assumed four of us were in on it.....

:confused:

I couldn't remember if it was 4 or 6...I think it was 4...
Thanks..:)

Hey, Shep.....remember I warned you about spring around here???

We got 6 lovely inches of wet, disgusting snow today......

Good thing I didn't plant those blue mist shrubs.....they'd be blue.....from cold......

6 inches???:eek: :eek:
So much for spring..:eek:
Hopefully the weather will change for you soon...for the warmer..:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter