I should definitely not forget to bring......

NeverbeenB4

Earning My Ears
We are visiting The Mouse 12/4 to 12/9. The kiddies are 3,5,6, and 8. Please tell me what I should not forget to pack.

I always post this answer when people ask this question...a stain stick!!! I forgot it last trip and some of my little one's shirts were ruined by those chocolate mickey ice cream bars. It would have been great to just rub on the stain remover and then throw it in the suitcase and forget about it. I always bring postcard stamps also. It can be a pain to hunt for them down there. If you have kids, a nightlight. Anything else is escaping me at the moment. What I did before we went last year was write down all the great tips I received from these boards in a tiny notebook and brought it with me. Then I had all my directions to the cheapest grocery store, the Disney outlets, etc. It worked out well.

An extra pair of shoes. No fun sloshing around in wet shoes if it rains or you get wet on some of the rides.

Bring scissors (in your checked luggage of course). You'll need them to cut loose threads off of clothes, tags off of new clothes that you buy and open packages.

If you are going to send postcards, print off address labels on your computer before you leave and you'll have them to just stick on the postcards.

Tylenol and cold medicine for the kids, just in case. Also for you if you're particular about the brand. Your hotel will sell something, but it may not be what you are used to or what will work for the kids.

Ziploc plastic bags - lots, in different sizes. You can use them to pack wet clothes when it's time to come home and to carry snacks into the parks.

*spill proof bubble jars for the kids to entertain themselves while waiting for rides, autographs, park openings, meals, etc., etc.
*cigarettes and lighters if anyone in your party smokes.
*extra sunblock.
*compact umbrella for non-shaded waiting areas.
*small keychain flashlight for kids to use while waiting on some lines that may be dark at first if children are afraid of the dark. they must be turned off when ride starts.
*extra sunglasses.
*snacks for kids to munch on throughout the day.
*juice boxes.
*one time use cameras for each child to take their own photos.
*handy-wipes.
*ziploc bac for small trash items in case you are not too close to a trash can. I always forget one and end up with wrappers in my pockets or all over the place in my backpack at the end of the day.

I always buy throw a way ponchos and thanks to this site i bought some moleskin for my feet this year .
I will see ya in the world in 15 days boy am i ready .

your bathing suits in your carry on for a quick change to for the pool after your arrival, especially if you cant check in right away.

Laundry Tablets!!!! Easy to pack, and much cheeper than buying soap down there

I second the little flashlights for each child... helps in the dark rides.

Blister Bandaides.... I like them better than moleskin

Breakfast snack bars

Camera Film and extra batteries for your camera!

a swiss army knife... or one of those "tools" with all the gagets...

Misty mate.....

and most of all... your sence of humor and flexablity!!!! No trip goes exactly as planned:)

laura

I always bring bottled water into the park. If its hot, pour some water out of the bottle before putting it in the freezer overnight.

Take half of the clothes you think you will need and twice the $. My problem is I always do that backwards!
Make sure you take your own film, any batteries you may need, sunblock, aspirin/pain reliever, Pepto (antacid), plenty of change (penny/quarter presses and in case you want to do laundry).
And if you need a curling iron -- bring it! I know from experience you can't buy one anywhere at WDW! :rolleyes:

Shout wipes are great!! Someone is always spilling something and these are easy to carry with you. Also, spray deoderatn for your feet. :D Just spray before you put on your socks and your feet stay dry and fresh all day. I also sed Downy srinkle releaser. It works great.

DEODERANT! And make sure that everyone in your family uses it who is near pubescent age!

'Nuff said on that.

:earsgirl:
45 mroe days!

Band-aids and tylenol.

Sounds like I had an interesting trip, huh? :)

Health Insurance Cards and a reccomendation of a hosptial to use.

Locate the nearest Walmart on arrival,to fill perscriptions,later. And to buy bottled water.

Get directions to Belz Factory Outlet and Lake Buena Vista factory stores.

Spray deodorant for your feet. Best thing I took on my last trip! Not one blister for any of us!

My husband uses Gold Bond Foot powder. Is that what you are talking about? I've never used it. This spray deodorant for feet sounds different. Can you tell me the name brand that you liked? We leave in 11 days and I'm getting so excited. We don't want to leave anything out. We have our mittens, ski bands, and ponchos packed. We're staying in a house so I'm even packing a bag with detergent for laundry and lots of paper products so I don't have to wash dishes. Thank you to everyone. The last minute "don't forget" ideas are great! I would really like to get this specific foot spray. It sounds great! Pomcoach:bounce:

Any spray deodorant will work. Just buy the cheapest anti-perspirant and spray it between the toes and on the heels. Basicly all over the foot, and let your foot dry before putting your socks on. Our feet stayed dry, and not one blister for any of the four of us and it was very hot and humid in mid September!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter