• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I think I got a good deal!

KAC

Earning My Ears
Hi! I just booked the Howard Johnson Maingate East directly from the Howard Johnson website and I got it for 39.00 US a night. It looks nice on their site and the kids eat for free. Has anyone else stayed there and had a good experience? I'm really looking for a clean hotel to lay our heads. We are staying there this summer.
I think that I'm more excited than my kids!!!! We've never been to WDW before.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Hi there! I've never stayed at this hotel, but I just wanted to say hi, and welcome. $39 per night sounds good, just keep your eyes open for any deals Disney may offer for next summer. They did have really good rates at the All Star resorts last summer, but I would definitely hold onto the HOJO ressie for now.

Have fun planning.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter