I used the LYNX bus for my recent WDW trip and it worked out great.

PanamaMike

DIS Veteran
I stayed at a hotel on Palm Parkway, less than a mile from the Hotel Plaza Blvd entrance to WDW.

After landing at the airport, I caught the #111 bus to a transfer station, where I got on the #350 bus which goes to Disney Springs.

There is a bus stop right near my hotel which was very convenient.

Travel time from airport to hotel: 1hr, 15 mins.

Although my hotel had free daily shuttle service to Epcot & Disney's Hollywood Studios, they departed at 09:45 and 10:45, so most mornings I caught the #350 bus which took between 8 & 14 mins (depending on the morning traffic) to get to Disney Springs and there transferred to the #300 which dropped me at the TTC.

Some nights I caught my hotel shuttle from Disney Springs at 11:15 and a couple of nights, when I stayed later, I rode the #350 back to the hotel.

Return trip to the airport took 1hr, 45 minutes due to it being afternoon rush hour.

The busses were never crowded (most of the other passengers seemed to be employees of the various neighborhood hotels, although I did see a few other tourists) and it costs only $2.00 to ride.

If I hadn't had the nightly hotel shuttle as an option, I would have purchased a 7 day LYNX pass which would have been even cheaper.

One night, I chose to walk back to my hotel from Disney Springs, which took me 42 minutes.

Although I did not visit Sea World, the ride from my hotel to their parking lot was only 10 mins.

Is the public bus right for all off-site WDW visitors?

No, but if you are staying at one of the several hotels on Palm Parkway and don't have a car, it's a pretty good and very cheap transportation option for getting to the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter