I want to go back now!

tink20

DIS Veteran
Don't you just hate when you receive a pin code, but you just got back, and you really can't go back this soon. Plus, the kids will be in school. Wish we would win the lottery, retire and travel...whenever we want. :rotfl:

I feel your pain!!! Although we still have 3 months until our trip I check all the time to see what the cost of a quick trip would be!!! I am ready to go now!!!! After our sept trip we are planning on going next may we the kids get out of school but my mom and I are already talking about a trip in January just so we don't have to wait so long!!!

Don't you just hate that! They do it on purpose. My co-worker almost cried when she opened her email and saw one, back from her first trip and she is totally hooked.

hsembrick, we are normal September people went in May this year the second school let out to beat the crowds. Didn't work it was still crowded, fun and hot but crowded. Definately different vibe than the September crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter