I want to start a 'movie a day' thing for myself.

ABDonovan

Mouseketeer
So, everyone, name your Disney Movies!

I have 264 days until vacation, and I'm so pumped, but I'm afraid this winter is going to get me down in the dumps. So, I want to start watching a Disney movie a day, kinda like "an apple a day" type thing :)

POST MOVIES!

I watched Tangled and The Lion King and have them in my possession to watch over and over and overrrrr...

:cool1::banana::happytv::hippie::woohoo::yay: :cheer2:

Beauty And The Beast? Princess and the Frog? Robin Hood? Cinderella? Snow White? Toy Story?

I know I'll be watching through our entire collection of Disney movies before our trip!

I'm watching a Disney movie every Wednesday night between now and our trip. So far I have watched Lilo and Stitch, Return to Witch Mountain, Home on the Range (love that one!), Aladdin, Tangled and TinkerBell and the Great Fairy Rescue. This Wednesday (as long as we have power!) will be Haunted Mansion.

Some of my favorites that I will watch over the next several weeks are Meet the Robinsons, Beauty and the Beast, Bolt, 101 Dalmatians, and Atlantis.

Have fun watching! It's fun to get in the mood for a trip by watching movies! :goodvibes

Good ideas!

We're going to watch them on Fridays, I think. That way DH is off, and I'm off from school that night.

I think we'll start with something we haven't seen in a while. I remember the "Wonderful World of Disney" that was on late at night. If anyone has any lists of movies that used to be on there, I would LOVE to find them all.

I think most of them were really old, and I just remember the morning we left for Disney, sitting with my younger cousin and watching that...we couldn't sleep, and it really got us through the long night of waiting lol

Finding Nemo

Monsters, Inc.

all the Pirates movies

Bolt

Lady and the Tramp

Brother Bear

all the Toy Story movies

Aladdin

Tarzan

Hercules

Good ideas!

We're going to watch them on Fridays, I think. That way DH is off, and I'm off from school that night.

I think we'll start with something we haven't seen in a while. I remember the "Wonderful World of Disney" that was on late at night. If anyone has any lists of movies that used to be on there, I would LOVE to find them all.

I think most of them were really old, and I just remember the morning we left for Disney, sitting with my younger cousin and watching that...we couldn't sleep, and it really got us through the long night of waiting lol

I love a lot of the classic Disney movies, with Fred MacMurray, Kurt Russell, Hayley Mills, etc. Some of my favorites are The Ugly Dachsund, Strongest Man in the World, Horse in the Grey Flannel Suit and The Moon-Spinners!

I recommend the Sorcerrors Apprentice. Its an apdaptation of the Sorcerror Mickey short from Fantasia. Its ne of my favs

Why not just watch every animated Disney movie in chronological order? It's what all the cool kids are doing! :rotfl:

(Okay, seriously, it is a lot of fun and I highly recommend it.)

I have 66 days left until my vacation and decided to do the same!
Brave, and Alice in Wonderland are the two I've watched so far.

How about Sword in the Stone?
Your options are endless.
:woohoo:

I've got the perfect one: Lilo and Stitch! Not only is it a great story, it's really beachy/summery and it'll keep you out of winter blues :)))

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Why not just watch every animated Disney movie in chronological order? It's what all the cool kids are doing! :rotfl:

(Okay, seriously, it is a lot of fun and I highly recommend it.)

I love doing this. I love animation and enjoy watching the progression of the art form. It's also fun to try to pick out actors who play characters from multiple movies. For example Sterling Holloway who voiced Winnie the Pooh, voiced Kaa, the Stork from Dumbo, the Cheshire Cat, and many others.

The Fox and the Hound!!!!
Monsters Inc
The Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast
Finding Nemo
Pinocchio
Fun and Fancy Free, lol
Toy Story, 1,2 and 3
Cinderella
Mickey's Christmas Carol
An Extremely Goofy Movie
Pocahontas
A Bugs Life
The Aristocats
101 Dalmatians
Wreck it Ralph
The Incredibles
Up
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Sleeping Beauty
Lilo and Stitch
Peter Pan
The Emperor's New Groove
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

To get you in the mood for Magic Kingdom -

-Watch some Mickey Mouse shorts, the old ones, the new ones, whatever... can be found on YouTube.
-Cinderella (Castle)
-Peter Pan, Pinnochio, Beauty & the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Alice in Wonderland, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Dumbo, The Goofy Movie, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Brave (FantasyLand)
-Lilo & Stitch, Toy Story, Monsters Inc. (Tommorowland)
-Swiss Family Robinson, Alladin, Pirates of the Carribean movies (AdventureLand)
-Song of the South animated scenes (YouTube), Toy Story 2 (FrontierLand)
-Haunted Mansion, Princess & The Frog (Liberty Square)
-Lady & The Tramp (Town Square, especially if you plan on eating at Tony's Town Square)

Animal Kingdom
-Pocohantas, Jungle Book, It's a Bug's Life, Dinosaur, Finding Nemo, The Lion King, Tarzan

Epcot
-Mulan, Three Caballeros, Frozen (out in a couple of weeks), Snow White, Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, Beauty & the Beast, Ratattouille, Alladin, Finding Nemo

Hollywood Studios
-Star Wars/Indy Jones (not Disney at the time, but are now), The Muppets, Cars, Toy Story (1, 2, & 3), Pirates of the Carribean, The Little Mermaid, Wreck-It Ralph, Beauty & the Beast, The Love Bug (if Backlot Tour is still open), Fantasia, watch the Disney Jr. shows

Others not mentioned above -

Bambi, The Sword in the Stone, 101 Dalmations, The Incredibles, Up, Enchanted, Bolt, The Scorceror's Apprentice, Oz the Great and Powerful, Monsters University, Planes

Christmastime - Muppets Christmas Carol, The Santa Clause trilogy, Mickeys Christmas Carol

Halloweeen - Hocus Pocus, Nightmare Before Christmas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter