I would love to have something special in the room..

SilverCeladon

Mouseketeer
waiting for my kids when we arrive at the DLH. Is there a website that shows the gifts that you can pay for and have in your room when you arrive? I know they do this but I don't want to buy something without paying for it. I want to make this trip very magical for my son!

I do not have any websites, but I do not that the DLH does do simular stuff. I would call the hotel and speak to the guest services center there and see what they can do for you.

There was a post months ago from someone thinking of starting up a home business for making gift baskets. I'll see if I can find it, I'm interested as well.

Thanks ladies! I know DLH does it but I want to see what I'm buying! I'm sure whatever I get will be adorable but I just want to see it!

You can call the hotel and they can make arrangments, but they are expensive. so instead, I got my dd a pair of princess jammies on sale at our local disney store, did a card from all the characters with stickers, welcoming her, and smuggled them in my luggage. when it was bed time she was amazed to find the card and jammies under her pillow.

If you utilize the Disney Vacation Planning Dept if you are staying in a DLR property, they can email you descriptions of different basket choices (in catagories by age and gender) that can be delivered to your room. Not the cheapest option, but perhaps the easiest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter