Ick! Rest. w/most violations. Must Read!

eeeew, I'll never eat out again, especially not in Kissimmee, LOL. Thanks for the warning.

Wow! You can actually ask to see the restaurants heath inspection in Florida? Yet the BOH only closed one restaurant? In other words, the BOH thinks it is the responcibilty of the patron to make sure they don't get food poisoning. Why do they inspect if they don't do anything about it? It is nice to know that we can ask to see the inspection, though.

What has always intrieged me is that in Florida you must wear rubber gloves when they cook. I have never liked that idea. I've worked in the food service industry and have seen what a grill can do to someone's hand. You clean a grill with a "brick" that rubs the burnt on food off. On occassion the person's hand will slip and end up on the grill. Imagin your hand slipping and ending up on a grill while you have rubber gloves on. (I've seen burns that have resulted in serious scaring because of this. No ones fault, it just happens sometimes when the brick flips) It would instantly melt the rubber to your hand. But, I guess if people are stupid enough to rinse their mouths out in a sink that has clean dishes in it, then they are not smart enough to wash their hands before they cook a meal, either. ;)

I thought this was so gross that I had to post about it. There is nothing worse than going in a restuarant and seeing a bad health report. But better going in than comming out!
I do think they give way to many chances. In a town I use to live in a man died from botulism!
and that was after repeated violations before the place was finally shut down. I was very deceiving because it was a vary swanky newer restuarant and it wasn't dirty in the dining area. But I guess the kitchen was unbelievable.
Good luck and ask for well done!

a rule of thumb.....look at the businesses restroom. if it is dirty, leave. you dont want to know what you cant see looks like!

They usually post latest health inspector citations in the Orlando Sentinal. I remember reading them when I was down there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter